|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Azure business is a critical strategic monetization and growth lever for the company. This business consists of growing Azure consumption in both our customer base and acquiring new customers across both Microsoft and Open Source technologies.
This role may be based anywhere within the US.
The Azure Product Marketing Manager (PMM) for Artificial Intelligence is responsible for leading the Azure Go-To-Market strategy for AI to deliver customer & partner success, resulting in revenue, growth and share outcomes for their Azure aligned Priorities. The PMM must develop strong partnerships across marketing, partner, services and sales to lead and execute the priorities.
Each Azure PMM leads the field business for their solution/motion and has overall responsibilities for enabling each Area teams’ success by:
- Lead the Azure Artificial Intelligence business.
- Empower customers by helping them benefit from Artificial Intelligence technologies in new apps, and developing Machine Learning & Knowledge Mining capabilities.
- Build and land growth plans to win and maximize the local market opportunity, based on the WW Azure Artificial Intelligence priorities.
- Drive business outcomes by executing local Azure Artificial Intelligence go-to-market plan to exceed business targets.
The PMM is required to have a strong understanding of their solution area and or motion, specifically at the 200-300 level, and a deep understanding of customer solutions and strategies and end-to-end market ecosystem. This role represents the relevant Azure solutions, within the subsidiary and is the subject matter expert, and is the market facing spokesperson. In addition, they must be able to articulate the local competitive landscape and develop local compete strategies and product differentiation by leveraging corporate and local research, partner insights and customer feedback.
Own and Land Your Propositions:
- Plan and execute activity that promotes Azure services to drive revenue growth; lead key product/services moments/activities/releases.
- Maintain product knowledge and evangelize the product internally and externally to press, enthusiasts, influencers, sales (for pre-sales and consumption driving) customer and partner scenarios.
- Act as the voice of the field by ensuring timely updates/feedback to corporate on Azure Priority execution and performance in Area/Subsidiary.
- Go-To-Market Planning
Own the local product marketing strategy in accordance with growth and bridge models:
- Use corporate guidance to align Azure Priorities and Programs & Investments.
- Orchestrate the creation of local Azure GTM plans and investment decisions.
- Lead targeting for local market-owned activities, partner with segment/channel teams to prioritize investment decisions for non-product-marketing owned activities..
- Develop competitive strategies to drive target market share gains. Respond to new market, product, strategy dynamics
- Monitor and understand Azure Priority Performance.
- Orchestrate execution to deliver on business metrics related to the Rhythm of Connections (ROC) and course correct the GTM plans with the business owners to deliver results.
- Actively lead and engage with all stakeholders across the subsidiary for One Microsoft orchestration across sales, partner, marketing, and services.
- Determine key insights and asks to accelerate adoption of Azure services, qualify inhibitors (with recommendations) to escalate to subsidiary LT and corporate.
- Best Practice identification and sharing across the Area/Subsidiaries and with corporate to exponentially sale successful performance.
- 2+ years of experience in program management, sales, business and/or marketing are required.
- Must be data driven and analytical.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Evangelist and subject matter expert for product.
- Deep customer focus and understanding.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- Track record of strong influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) highly preferred, MSC/MBA desired, relevant fields of study include Marketing, Business, Computer Science are preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.