|Location:||Fairview, North Carolina|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
TE Connectivity's Distribution & Logistics Teams manage the efficient flow of goods, services and information between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements or internal business objectives. They create integrated processes among internal functions such as operations, purchasing and logistics, and outside suppliers. They also focus resources on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through various production processes and establish key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain planning/forecasting to measure actual performance against goals on a regular basis.
- Ensure of correct picking of materials from system documentation.
- Deliver any material to Operational areas within the factor as per the systems documentation.
- Follow Company processes on the relevant system to ensure system accuracy and integrity of items picked and delivered.
- Ensure timely picking of materials and good housekeeping within the warehouse.
- File and process paperwork within the area in line with system requirements.
- Incident reporting in line with company EH&S guidelines.
- Maintain safe working practices supporting the companies 5S +1 initiative.