|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Consolidation Accountant, which reports to the Manager of Global Consolidations, will be responsible for the accurate and timely consolidation of TE Connectivity’s Asia Pacific region and global restructuring programs.
- Oversee regional consolidation of monthly financial results
- Support the Company’s global restructuring programs
- Review regional financial information, including supplemental data, to ensure submissions are accurate and consistent
- Support external reporting obligations, including preparing supporting schedules and other information included in external filings
- Assist with annual assessment of internal controls over financial reporting and provide support, as needed, for internal testing
- Research and understand accounting issues that impact financial reporting
- Assist in divestiture and acquisition processes (including delivering training, mapping accounts, loading data, etc.)
- Other projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with 3+ years of relevant experience
- Comfortable interfacing with all levels in the organization including Executive Management
- Strong analytical abilities, with commitment to take full accountability for area of responsibility
- Self-starter with the ability to identify potential improvements to the current processes
- Ability to work on multiple, concurrent projects
- Strong organizational, team-building, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, Access)
- Familiarity with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and SAP
- Candidates possessing or pursuing CPA credentials are a plus.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.