|Location:||San Jose, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for an experienced front end software engineer to join the Identity Experience team. They are responsible for designing an extensible and customizable platform that allow Okta's customers to configure and brand our out-of-the-box product and make it their own. You will partner with product management and user experience to analyze and reference requirements to build elegant front-end features.
- Analyze/refine requirements with UX, UI teams for common reusable components, patterns and styles that need to be developed in the framework
- Develop reusable components to enable other teams to easily implement UIs with rich and consistent look and feel
- Work with management and architects to scope and plan engineering efforts and dependencies
- Participate in thoughtful code reviews
- Experience building B2B web applications
- Strong experience with cross browser compatibility and optimization techniques
- Strong understanding of debugging scalable, high performance web applications built with reusability and componentization in mind
- Understanding of web security attacks and prevention
- Prior experience with or understanding REST (or designing API’s) highly desirable
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: network security, encryption, authentication and authorization, OAuth, OpenID connect, SAML
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs.
Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/