|Job Type:||Full Time|
Here in Teams, we are reinventing the way people communicate and work together in meetings and calling. The area of Online events and virtual conferences has experienced an unprecedent growth and we are looking for a Senior Program Manager who is passionate about developing great E2E experiences and working with our customers and partners to deliver on our vision. If you love working with customers , passionate about streaming technology , excited about shaping and influencing the Teams product and consider yourself creative problem solver this position would be right role for you. Ultimately the PM will be responsible to define and deliver on the vision, closely work with the customer and partners to execute their live event on top of the current product truth, influence the core product with learnings and finally working with our partner ecosystem to extend the reach of the current Teams offering in the area of online events and virtual conferences.
Our culture is inclusive, customer-driven, and very high energy; our engineers come from diverse backgrounds, are passionate and loyal to coworkers and our products, and grounded in our customer and business needs. Our team has a strong sense of pride and accountability and provides its members many opportunities for learning and career growth.
- Work closely with our partners and customers to understand the vertical scenarios in the Online event space.
- Identify, prioritize, design, and ship various new features Teams Meeting and Calling experiences
- Strong customer empathy around the user experience of Teams Meeting and Calling.
- Demonstrates strong feature PM skills
- Strong desire to succeed and motivate engineering through inspirational leadership and data
- Ability to establish and manage priorities in a high pace environment
- Proven ability to execute swiftly without compromising experience
- Versatility and willingness to work with constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to work with executives (customers) from some of the largest companies in the world
- Ability to do public speaking in a wide variety of venues
- Ensure appropriate and effective communication flow among internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to travel to Prague each quarter
- 7+ years of program management or product management experience delivering end-user facing products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to wear many hats and learn quickly, and the collaborative leadership skills to lead a change in direction when needed.
- Innate curiosity and ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly-changing startup environment. Self-starters and innovators with a positive, collaborative can-do attitude and bias for action are very welcome.
- Strong project management, leadership, dependency management and cross-group collaboration skills with a track record of managing complex projects with many partners.
- Experience across the entire product lifecycle – from project inception to ship and the know-how required to lead your crew to realize your vision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical.
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.