|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Microsoft Services team has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Business Administrator to support the Vice President of Business Excellence & Operations, a 700-person global organization responsible for empowering sales, marketing and delivery to drive customer experiences through strategy, planning, governance, change initiatives and controls to ensure exceptional outcomes throughout the business lifecycle.
The Executive Administrator would be responsible for:
- Complex Calendar Management with strong attention to accuracy, timeliness, conflict resolution, and alignment to BEO Vice President priorities and commitments
- Planning & coordinating end-to-end complex domestic and international travel plans including proactive anticipation of all logistics through expense reconciliation and submission
- Scheduling and implementing leadership rhythm of the business (ROB) including staff meetings, events and offsites, meeting logistics, and material preparation in coordination with Chief of Staff
- Managing Worldwide BEO aliases framework ensuring all aliases for the organization are up to date and hierarchy is aligned to Microsoft Services roll up structure
- Providing team support for hiring and onboarding new administrators or vendors, generating purchase orders and special projects as requested
- Supporting all aspects of space, including current space portfolio maintenance, large scale moves, and provide transparency of future space needs and team nuances
- Leading the WW BEO Administration Community to organize and systematize administrative process, working smoothly as a team
- Contributing to the creativity, productivity, and alignment of a strong group of senior leaders
- 5+ years’ experience in a fast-paced administrative role performing calendar management and event planning for a senior level manager
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Prior International experience required
- Professional Services background preferred but not required
- Strong customer service approach, self-directed, with a positive attitude
- Self-assurance that leads to an appropriate level of leadership and ability to firmly guide a group of Senior Leaders with necessary tasks
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure within short time constraints, and in relatively ambiguous and complex situations.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Detailed planning, organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft internal applications such as MSS, iCIMS, HeadTrax, MS Space, MS Travel, SAP Concur, etc.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.