|Job Type:||Full Time|
Would you be passionate about guiding, leading and successfully transitioning our customers and partners to Microsoft 365?
Microsoft365FastTrackteam is looking for a thoughtful, analytical, independent thinker and high energy Program Manager to own and drive new approaches and solutions in Microsoft 365 onboarding and adoption experience.
As a Program Manager, you will own and drive business analytics and data insights to speed customer onboarding experience, drive adoption and help users get the most from the cloud productivity suite. The person willcollaborate with business stakeholdersto gather reporting requirements, consulton effectiveperformancemeasurementsand develop necessary reporting dashboardsthatexecutes againststrategic business plans.
Key business metrics & responsibilities will include:
- Deliver FastTrack Metrics and Priorities across Microsoft 365 with eligible customers
- Manipulate and analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from FastTrack Data Model to present customer usage trends, data insights and recommendations to accelerate adoption of Microsoft 365
- Innovate,leadand drive deep data analysis by leveraging existing tools, reports and dashboards.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships withM365 Workload Engineering, Product Marketing and FastTrack Delivery teamsto deliver against key business metrics
- Customer obsessed. Look at everything through the eyes of the customer and their need for a holistic secure solution. Quest to gather feedback obsessively and invest time and effort in the feedback to continually improve and grow customer trust.
- Self-driven individual with proven history of demonstrated and measurable business impacts through influence and direct leadership.
- Strong data analysis skills taking pride in making data-driven decisions while defining and building the necessary tools to gather, track and measure key business data points.
- Excellent communications skills – able to present and discuss data models and analysis to a range of audiences, in a concise and effective manner
- Ability to determine root cause of technical issues either on own or in a collaborative scenario. Strong problem-solving skills are necessary.
- Team player and collaborator with excellent follow up and documentation skills.
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and open to change while striving for clarity to drive positive business impact.
- Strong processfocusand ability to deal with a rapidly changing process environment
Required Technical Skills:
- 3+ Years’ hands-on experience developing and supporting reporting solutions, dashboards & scorecards using Microsoft BI technologies – SQL, PowerBIand Excel (Power Pivot)
- 3+ Years’ experience mapping business processes against complex data models and writing DAX, MDX to query SSAS Cube
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.