|Location:||Redmond, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you have experience packaging and delivering product content that will help enable field sales teams? If so, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a Readiness Lead who will support Retail thought leadership both internally and externally by promoting and educating Microsoft’s differentiated approach and capabilities. The Readiness Lead will amplify our customer and partner wins to ensure consistent and accurate go-to-market messaging, and ensuring the correct content is available throughout Microsoft for our customers.
About Our Team:
Industry teams will enable our sales teams and partners to deliver relevant, high-quality solutions and services to empower our commercial and public sector customers. Our goal is to lead the digital transformation of the Retail & Consumer Goods industry and better servce our customers.
This role requires someone who is highly motivated combining exceptional strategic thinking, superior executive communication skills, project management, quantitative skills, and excellent team member skills (down, across, and up.)
The Readiness Lead will be responsible for ensuring a correct and consistent message is delivered to our field and customer in consultation and partnership with Marketing and readiness
- Internal enablement of Wordlwide (WW) sales teams of our industry strategy, scenario, and solutions
- Create, manage and execute an enablement strategy tied to key WW sales enablement opportunities
- Find new and creative ways to deliver our message to the WW sales teams in consumable chunks
- Liaise with Partner, Power and Engage teams to incorporate key learnings into our internal messaging
- Collect and incorporate fields feedback into future messaging and enablement processes
- Lead format and approach for WW RCG at key internal enablement events (conferences, road shows, etc.)
5+ years experience in sales enablement and/or field training
5 + years working in the technology industry as a master communicator with superb ability to translate technology solutions into business outcome driven sales tools
- Deep Retail and/or Consumer Goods expertise to enable translation of business requirements into field and customer messaging and readiness materials
- Ability to gather and act upon specific needs to support and scale our industry selling motion
- Knowledge of learning platforms and other methods of “one to many” mass communication tools (communities, mobile and web learning, instant messaging, etc.)
- Skilled at prioritization, creating order and marshalling resources toward achieving a common goal
- Confidence under pressure especially within tight timelines
- Tireless advocate for the Retail/Consumer Goods industry
- Undaunted in the face of constant ambiguity with ability to "see through the noise" and create clarity for WW sales teams as it relates to priority solution selling tools
- Experienced in solution selling methodology
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.