|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Sr. Import Compliance Analyst reporting to the Director, Global Trade Services – Americas region
Serve as the Import Compliance subject matter expert as an individual contributor reporting though Legal. Location is flexible.
- Manage POA’s and Customs bonds for all TE BU’s as needed
- Interface with TE’s Customs Brokers and CBP officers
- Manage all M&A activity integration
- Apply for binding rulings from Customs and Border Protection
- Assist in the research and interpretation of international trade regulations
- Assist with FTA and COO determination
- Provide advice and support for import compliance issues for the Americas region
- Provide and implement best practices to support compliance for FTZ activity
- Familiar with Maquiladora operations and imports from Mexico
- Manage U.S. imports for repair parts using TIB and HTS chapter 98
- Ability to back up export team as needed
- Self-starter able to work complex issues across functional teams
- Good judgment and discretion
- Technical skills to understand a broad product portfolio
- Corporate import compliance experience preferred
- Licensed Customs Broker preferred
- HTS classification experience required
- CBP Reconciliation, Assists, Drawback and ISA program experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- ACE for Imports
- SAP, Amber Road Trade Automation, MS Office
- Experience working with large, complex data sets
- Exceptional written and oral communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a collaborative environment.
- Team player – comfortable with matrix organization and ambiguity
- Travel – up to 25%
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.