|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you have a passion for learning and teaching others? Do you have functional or technical experience with Dynamics 365 ERP apps such as Commerce, Fraud Protection, Human Resources, and Business Central as a Technical Consultant, Functional Consultant, Developer, or Solution Architect? Are you compelled to stay current and relevant as Dynamics 365 morphs and evolves over time? If so, consider being a part of the of the digital transformation at Microsoft by building certification and training exeriences that help current and aspiring technology professionals build and maintain their Dynamics 365 skills!
Microsoft Worldwide Learning (WWL) is the spiritual leader of the learning culture within Microsoft. We are tasked with empowering those who empower the world through learning. We build world class training and certification experiences for customers, partners, Microsoft employees, and students. The Business Applications content team within WWL is looking for a skilled and passionate technical professional with deep knowledge of Microsoft Cloud technologies in general, and Dynamics 365 in particular, to design, create and maintain a curriculum that provides a world-class learning experience for customers, partners, Microsoft employees, and students. We need an experienced and versatile technologist with the passion and real world experience in technical or functional consulting, designing, planning, developing, architecting, or implementing Dynamics 365 for ERP solutions in customer environments. This candidate also needs to exhibit a visible passion for training customers, and ideally, has experience as a content developer (training or documentation), technical writer/trainer, or as a speaker.
This Content Developer will coordinate with the Business Applications Group and other Dynamics 365-connected business and technical groups within Microsoft to ensure all our certification and learning assets are created with a connected learning path in mind that benefits our learners. Strong communication and cross-group collaboration skills are necessary as you will be expected to stay plugged into the relevant Dynamics 365 product teams to stay abreast of rapid technology and industry changes that will drive the digital transformation of the industry. You will evaluate new technologies, features, and products, curate existing content assets, create net-new content, and update existing content based on technical and industry changes. You’ll manage the content development schedule from concept and skills analysis all the way through final content release. Proven project management skills are essential to this role to keep projects on-track and on-budget during the content development life cycle. We want you to be our “authoritative source” for Dynamics 365 content. You will need to think creatively because our customers are counting on us to provide them with the right certification and learning at the right time.
- Design, author, and publish the highest quality learning experiences for Dynamics 365 audiences. This includes online content, instructor lead content, hands on labs, text, videos, images, and interactive activities.
- Work with Microsoft Product, Field Sales, and Business Groups to curate content as well as create, refine, and align the learning experience with all technical and product cycles.
- Broad understanding of Dynamics 365 business value and product capabilities.
- Hands-on experience with Dynamics 365 Commerce, Fraud Protection, Human Resources, or Business Central. Additional hands-on experience with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps is recommended.
- Ability to create engaging and professional learning content in a variety of modalities including online and instructor lead.
- Strong project management, communication, and cross-group collaboration capabilities.
- A minimum of 2 years as a practicing Technical Consultant, Functional Consultant, Developer, or Solution Architect.
- Evidence of hands-on technical experience with Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, Power Platform, or related technologies a plus.
- Technical training, and/or instructional design knowledge or experience highly valued.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.