|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about building a highly available and reliable system to empower Microsoft's billion dollar businesses? If yes, we will be excited to have you in our team!
The Core Commerce Platform Payment & Settlement team builds services that enable commerce platform. The commerce platform is backbone for doing commerce for multiple Microsoft key businesses: Azure, Office, XBOX, Microsoft Store, Bing Ads around 200+ countries globally.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to build Azure native solutions for commerce services. You will design, develop and test these services.
- Architect, build and test highly available distributed microservices that's critical part of a full stack commerce solution for multiple Microsoft key businesses.
- Work on cutting edge commerce technologies that are critical for Microsoft's business.
- Drive design discussions for your area of ownership, constructively incorporate feedback, and implement and test your feature hiring.
- Support hiring, mentorship and guidance of peer Software Engineers
- 5+ year of relevant software design and development experience.
- BS/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of software development experience in a product group.
- 1+ years of experience building scalable distributed systems
- Strong experience with C#/Java/C/C++.
- Demonstrated ability and passion for designing and building large scale distributed systems.
- Demonstrated problem solving and debugging skills.
- Experience building services using any public cloud platform stack like Azure Services, AWS
- Experience to work in an agile development team
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.