|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is going through a transformational change to become the leading Cloud first, Mobile first company. Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation. Every day, we work to help our customers leverage the power of Microsoft’s solutions and services, to support our mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
Are you motivated, ambitious, and passionate about delivering innovative business solutions?
Are you naturally curious with a desire to learn, innovate and improve in a complex environment; continually analyzing and evolving team processes that balance agility, quality, and scale?
Do you want to work simultaneously across multiple meaningful and impactful projects?
Are you willing to learn from others and be open to new ideas?
If this sounds like you, Microsoft would like to invite you to come join us as you are, where you can find more than just a job.
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available business programs and operations roles, depending on education level and/or location. To be considered as a student or recent graduate, you should be within 12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 6 months.
As a business program manager, you will be working with a variety of stakeholders from across the company to craft, analyze, orchestrate and improve various programs and processes at the strategic level. You’ll be part of an agile team that serves in a fast-paced environment integrating with both customers and internal organizations. You will have the opportunity to impact sales, revenue generation and drive business results through worldwide program execution.
As a business program manager, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects leveraging your diverse skillset across sales, marketing, analytics and financial acumen. You’ll support your organization in leading the team through major annual milestones and routine rhythm of the business. You’ll analyze industry trends, solution areas, internal processes and organizational performance. Your analysis and recommendations will help your leaders anticipate problem areas and provide solutions.
Every day and every project are different. Each brings its own unique challenge and incorporates a new set of stakeholders. Since your work is versatile, you might assist with the preparation and delivery of the various training/readiness sessions. You could help the company manage, confirm, and execute partner recruitment and enablement programs via the Microsoft Partner Network program. You might also work closely with customer facing teams to drive business requirements from strategy through demand validation and quantification - mapping and delivering a clear and repeatable process for our largest deals and most strategic customers.
- Bachelors degree (B.S./B.A) required and/or 3-5 years related experience in relevant fields eg: business, marketing, information technology, operations, finance.
- Desirable qualifications include formal training in project and process management, financial accounting, business strategy and operations and/or sales/marketing operations.
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with senior managers, leaders, partners and customers, including those in the c-suite.
- Display skills in planning and project management.
- Must be able to work independently, simultaneously across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and negotiate and collaborate effectively.
- Highly analytical - ability to understand business metrics, customer and market trends.
- Strong communication, inter-personal, and cross group collaboration skills; the ability to build and deliver effective presentations.
- The aptitude to engage a wide range of internal and external stakeholders; from end users to senior management/executives.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.