|Job Type:||Full Time|
Software Engineers & Data Scientists wanted at Bing Web Data Platform! We develop the next-generation products that change experience for billions of users on the web and in apps. Our team empowers intelligence for search results, content recommendation, question answering, personal assistants, chat bots across variety of products in Bing, Office, Skype, and Windows.
The team works on cutting edge technologies in large-scale distributed computing, information retrieval, natural language processing, machine learning, deep learning, etc. Our mission is to build the world's freshest, richest, cleanest, most comprehensive and most intelligent model of the web.
We are looking for engineers that have strong technical skills and are passionate about this area. We have open positions from junior to senior engineers both in platform and machine learning/natural language areas.
Key responsibilities are mapped to one of the following tasks:
- Discover every web page on the internet as quickly as possible.
- Decide which documents to select for crawl, process and index.
- Crawl the web efficiently to get and refresh content.
- Process and understand the content from all corners of the web.
- Enrich the document with the knowledge graph information.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2+ years software development experience in C++, C#, Java or equivalent.
- Experience with Machine Learning, or Natural Language processing.
- Familiarity with large scale distributed systems, and map-reduce.
- Solid understanding of low level hardware and OS fundamentals, and networking.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.