At Discover, you will never stop learning. We are looking for people driven by purpose, who want to help us change the game in financial services. We were founded in 1986, and now have over 16,000 employees. Together we are dedicated to helping people spend smarter, manage debt better and save more for a brighter financial future.
By joining us, you will be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. We are as focused on our employees as we are on our customers – and we have been consistently awarded for both. Be the reason we help millions of people build a brighter financial future, and achieve yours along the way.
What You’ll Do
- Formulate and apply mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions.
How You’ll Do It
- Formulate mathematical or simulation models of problems, relating constants and variables, restrictions, alternatives, conflicting objectives, and their numerical parameters.
- Perform validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy and reformulate models as necessary.
- Collaborate with senior managers and decision makers to identify and solve a variety of problems and to clarify management objectives.
- Present the results of mathematical modeling and data analysis to management or other end users.
- Collaborates with others in the organization to ensure successful implementation of chosen problem solutions.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Pursuing Bachelor's degree in analytics, statistics, mathematics, or related field
- Must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA on 4.0 grade point average scale
- Must have a graduation date between December 2021 – June 2022
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.