Last updated 1 hours ago
|Location:||Mountain View, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
The Confluence Cloud team at Atlassian is changing the way companies collaborate and share information. Confluence has 60k+ customers. More than half of Fortune 100 companies use Confluence to connect people with the content they need. You will have a unique opportunity to make a huge impact on the world’s productivity by making it easy for people to organize, retrieve and discover content.
In this role, your will:
- Partner with engineering and design to form a triad to encourage and lead your team to success.
- Your responsibilities will include customer research, building product strategy and roadmap, establishing build-measure-learn loops, and experimentation in product.
- Work with designers, engineers and product marketers to build, develop, and execute on a product roadmap, define and prioritize features and requirements, and take products to market.
- Report to the Group Product Manager and work closely with other PMs and cross-functional teams across Atlassian to ensure appropriate feature and UX alignment, scale and performance.
On your first day, we'll expect you have:
- 5+ years of experience in product management.
- Real passion to understand customer needs and a strong motivation to solve their problems. The drive, sense of ownership and follow-through required to accomplish complex goals. You love nothing more than taking an idea, making a plan, and executing.
- Ability to prioritize with clarity. Presented with meaningful imperatives and a mountain of data, you can identify and organize clear, concise actions.
- Growth mentality and learning mindset that drive you to build, measure and learn.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, enabling you to bridge gaps and collaborate across design, engineering, marketing, sales, customer support, and users.
More about our team
The Confluence team is focused on building a product that is loved by millions of users. Collaboration is our glue, whether it is working with engineering, design, project management and product marketing. From the smallest details to two year planning and vision, we’re the meeting point of business, technology and customer solutions - and we love it every step of the way.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.