|Job Type:||Full Time|
For best results, use Google Chrome to view this page.
A career at Brown-Forman is just like a good bottle of bourbon: unique and refined, with a bit of a kick. Making our products from barrel to bottle requires detailed planning along each step. Just like bourbon production, our employees work in many different aspects to create the best possible product. This way, our customers can enjoy the world-class brands we promise to deliver. Here’s the kicker - we, too, get to enjoy this process, just one of the sweet benefits of leading the market with the world’s favorite whiskey. Whether in the ground, in the store, or in the office, we hand pick all of our ingredients in order to be proud of what we achieve.Brown-Forman is hiring an experienced journeyman maintenance electrician to join our production team. The work environment is fast-paced, furious, and high-energy. We need a talented individual to fill the role of Maintenance Electrician in a manufacturing environment that processes, fills, labels, packages, conveys, and ships distilled spirits. Each member of our team will participate in activities to promote continuous improvement across all aspects of the operation. This role will be part of a high performing operational team, responsible for a proactive approach toward creating and maintaining safe work conditions and practices.
- Works safely and effectively with all plant electrical circuits including 480V, 277V, 120V and 24V systems
- Installs, programs, and troubleshoots AC Drives as well as Servo Drives
- Installs, programs and troubleshoots Allen Bradley family of programmable controllers with primary emphasis on the Control-Logix platform
- Experience with a laptop computer
- Experience with Krones Labelers and Fillers, KHS Fillers and Drop Packers a plus
- Technical training and 5 years of experience in industrial setting or the equivalent.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills for both relay logic & PLC controls.
- Basic electrical skills covering 480v 3ph system, transformers, AC & DC drives, power supplies, etc.
- Ability and willingness to work across multiple shifts and overtime as needed.
- Must possess ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Must pass drug and alcohol screening, background check, physical abilities, technical aptitude and other testing as required.
Number of Openings Available:0