|Job Type:||Full Time|
Learning and growth opportunities on the team:
- Work on a team that gets things done and works in a startup mode
- Ship code and features that impacts every single Microsoft 365 users across the world
- Work with massively scalable and high-performance services that leverage the latest technologies
- Work in a culture of continuous improvement, adaptation, reflection, and growth
You will work with the engineers in the team to build REST API and AI based microservices on Azure that includes:
- Design, implementation, and testing cloud-based server-side code
- Contributing to team-wide fundamentals/infrastructure investments
- Collaborate with other Microsoft 365 engineering teams
- Investigating and prototyping new technologies and frameworks
- Writing and maintaining unit tests and automated integration tests
- 3+ years of experience in designing, developing, and debugging engineering solutions
- 3+ years of coding and development skills with experience in Java or C#
- 1+ years of experience with React
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related discipline highly desired
- Experience in Kotlin, Gradle, .NET Core, Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Passion for quality with strong customer empathy
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-group collaboration, communication skills and growth mindset
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.