Last updated 15 minutes ago
|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Atlassian is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our IT Product Marketing team. You will develop marketing strategies and programs to drive awareness and adoption for Atlassian’s IT service management (ITSM) suite, including Jira Service Desk and Opsgenie. Shape the next chapter in Atlassian’s pioneering flywheel go-to-market model as we guide customers toward the future of IT.
What You'll Do:
- Be an advisor: Partner with Product Management to gather customer, market and competitive insights that inform our strategy
- Inspire with stories: Turn customer conversations into compelling case study assets that reimagine what’s possible with modern ITSM
- Evangelize new ways of working in ITSM: Drive the creation of opinionated thought leadership assets, such as whitepapers, blog posts, and videos
- Be a coach to sales: Prepare and deliver enablement materials that help sales identify and engage prospects effectively
- Make a measurable impact: Partner with Atlassian’s data analysts to measure and optimize the impact of your work
Who You Are:
- Possess 3+ years of product marketing experience, preferably with some experience marketing to software development and IT operations teams
- Passionate about current trends in ITSM and IT operations such as DevOps, ITIL v4, site reliability engineering, AIOps and cloud platforms.
- Experienced in building and executing go-to-market (GTM) plans with cohesive stories and value propositions
- A storyteller who has the creativity and writing skills to communicate technical topics with authenticity
- A strong critical thinker who has comfort using data to continuously improve the marketing funnel
- A great partner to product managers to inform the product roadmap and to drive GTM strategies
- Bonus: a recipient of a MBA and/or a technical undergraduate degree
You’ll be joining a team driving traction into the IT market. The IT Product Marketing team is growing rapidly, so you’ll have tremendous opportunity to help us formulate strategies, build programs from scratch, influence product roadmap, and be instrumental in driving growth for the company. Product Marketing at Atlassian is responsible for creating and executing the GTM strategy for all products across the Atlassian product portfolio by supporting our flywheel model and our approach to enterprise sales. We run our organization like a well-oiled agile team, where the top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.