|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Facilities Team conduct facilities and property administration, office planning, corporate leasing and/or real estate coordination. They work closely and provide advice and counsel to company and/or vendor representatives coordinating major facility constructions or modifications or leasing and real estate activities.
As Facilities Lead, you are responsible for:
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal and TEOA guidelines. Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of safety.
- Develop and implement a facility management program including preventative maintenance requirements.
- Write and review Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Validation Protocols, Change Controls, and Deviation reports as appropriate.
- Schedule annual activities for hearing protection, personal protective equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to improve quality, compliance, and business efficiency.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Regularly conduct and documents inspections of buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Maintain and supervise vendors and suppliers to stay on track with required functions, duties and tasks.
- Evaluate practices and procedures to assess risk and adherence to TEOA and legal requirements
- Investigate incidents to discover root cause and work with each department lead if necessary.
- Monitor employee compliance with processes and procedures as it relates to EH&S.
- Responsible for the EH&S training for all new and existing employees.
- Work with HR and other stakeholders for New Hire Orientation required training.
- Responsible for tracking all employee training to ensure compliance with TEOA and legal requirements.
- Maintain files where necessary and ensure proper document retention.
- Responsible for allowing access to the building and issuing badge and key access when applicable.
- Manage all environmental aspects including waste minimization and waste reduction.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred. Relevant
- 5 years of Facility Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to find, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- Must be able to access and navigate all areas of the facility.
- Frequently required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, however, the employee shall be mostly sitting, standing and/or walking.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance and taste or smell.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds unassisted, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds assisted. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.