|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Business Decision Support (BDS) – Business Processes, the Intercompany Sr. analyst will work on a broad range of assignments that will provide a thorough understanding of the TE business model with a focus on Intercompany Business Processes; the Center of Excellence for Intercompany Business Processes. Activities include SAP implementations, acquisition and divestiture activities, Tax and Treasury initiatives, Trade Compliance analytics, Intercompany analytics as well as special projects as required. This position will work closely with professionals at various levels within the organization, including team members from Finance, Business Development, Tax, Treasury, Mergers and Acquisitions, Business Unit Leadership, Trade Compliance, and Information Technology. This position may also assist in other Corporate Reporting business processes, including Inventory and Costing activities.
- Oversee analysis for Executive Management, Corporate Functions, and Business Units
- BDS representative for acquisition and divestiture activity including Intercompany training, analysis, and TSA support
- BDS representative for SAP implementation activity focusing on Intercompany processes as well as overall BDS activity project management
- Oversee Trade Compliance support activities including US and Maquiladora trade reconciliations, special request reports, and special project assistance
- Oversee TPEX application and Intercompany Profit Reporting Universe within TED 2.0 including enhancements
- Oversee and co-own SAP S4 Hana implementation working with ISC Manager and Transfer Pricing team
- Provide support the Inventory / Costing team
- Research questions/problems and coordinate corrective actions, if necessary
- Proactively communicate business changes and issues to the end-user community focusing on Intercompany transactions
- Provide global business process training, presentations, and support, as needed
- Provide Tax and Transfer Pricing support and guidance. Includes functioning as the business liaison between Tax’s initiatives on Transfer Pricing and Intercompany goals including TEIS project oversight.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or Finance; MBA and or CPA is a plus
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in a finance position. At least 5 years’ experience in the following areas is strongly preferred and desired: Transfer pricing, Intercompany financial planning & analysis and accounting / reconciliation processes at a global matrixed organization
- Strong project management skills
- Required: Proficiency in the Microsoft Office application suite with an emphasis on advanced Excel skills
- Desired system experience: Knowledge of loading and retrieving data processes in HFM, SmartView; Proficiency in TED 2.0; Experience with SAP (especially SD and FI modules)
- Exceptional presentation skills; Presents concise and actionable recommendations to any level of the organization including the Executive level
- Strong analytical skills; Ability to comprehend a situation by breaking it down into its components and identifying key and/or underlying complex issues
- Proven ability to leverage existing systems to improve processes
- Highly self-motivated with ability to multi-task
- High standard of integrity and attention to details
- Customer service mindset
- Ability to assume increasing responsibilities in a changing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Never satisfied with the status quo, focus on improving existing processes to streamline them and increase their value
- Professional maturity with the desire and commitment to take full accountability for responsibilities
- High standard for accuracy and integrity
- Comfortable interfacing with people from different levels and functions
- Comfortable asking questions and challenging requests
- Ability to assume increasing responsibilities in a rapidly-changing environment
- Ability to engender trust and respect of peers, coworkers, and superiors
- Ability to work flexible hours as required
- Ability to travel occasionally as required
This role can be located in Middletown, PA or remote.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.