Last updated 7 minutes ago
|Location:||Mountain View, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Atlassian has deep engineering roots and is aiming to mature rapidly as an organization.
Atlassian is seeking a Learning Product Manager for our Engineering organization who lives at the intersection of cloud engineering, learning science, and enterprise change to join the Craft Practices and Learning team. This individual will play a pivotal role in partnering with the Engineering organization with an eye toward learning challenges and solutions.
You will do this by researching, consulting, developing, and delivering engineering learning products as well as shape the trajectory of the continuous improvement of engineering teams.
In This Role, You'll Get To
- Join Atlassian's Craft Practices & Learning team as a critical member in partnering with our Engineering teams to drive large scale change through learning.
- Positively impact the individual and team lifecycle of continuous learning.
- Impact teams and organizations with establishing, growing, and iterating company wide learning programs
- Provide education in a just in time manner, contextual to the team's needs, allowing them to learn in the flow.
- Program Manage learning programs to identify areas of improvement and align with company objectives in the creation and roadmap of offerings.
- Be involved in broader Craft Learning programs and initiatives.
On Your First Day, We'll Expect You To Have:
- Previous experience as an Engineer, Solutions Architect, or similar experience preferably with enterprise, SaaS/PaaS/IaaS companies.
- A systems view understanding the flow of software engineering product development with teams through your own experience.
- Experience with learning programs, developing teams, or organization-wide change efforts. You understand the balance between technical and people skills involved in the success of these initiatives.
- Strong learning problem to solution mindset with the communication skills to interface with a variety of different roles.
More about our team
The Craft Practices and Learning Team's vision is for all Atlassian teams to be proud of how we build products and services. We partner with Atlassian practitioners to continually improve team effectiveness while embedding learning in teams day-to-day.
With a keen focus on ways of working, we look to provide value through both Practices (Codifying, embedding and evolving Atlassian’s way of creating and delivery products and services) and Learning (Delivering craft education to enable continued learning and effective team work).
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.