|Job Type:||Full Time|
Does thinking at Cloud Scale excite you? Do you have a passion for understanding customer workloads and driving the products and programs offerings in Microsoft’s Azure Compute business? Do you like working in a diverse, fast-paced organization accelerating Azure growth? If so, then the Microsoft Azure Core Compute team is the place for you! As Microsoft’s cloud platform, Azure continues its amazing growth and the Azure Core Compute team is delivering the platform that fuels that growth!
- Understand customer requirements to define compute products and initiatives
- Manage the delivery of mission-critical products and programs from inception to market launch and general availability
- Utilize strong data-driven and project management methodologies to monitor the delivery, quality and efficiency of new offerings, and deliver highly effective, predictable and repeatable processes with continual improvement
- Work with customers to pilot products and collaborate with teams to build effective go-to-market strategies for these offerings
- 2+ years of Product Management or Technical Program Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field, OR equivalent industry experience
- Passion for understanding customer workloads and new hardware technology
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and negotiating skills
- Proven ability to prioritize, plan, and programs
- Demonstrated record of self-directed execution even when faced with ambiguity
- Ability to learn from setbacks and incorporate feedback with a growth mindset
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or other cloud systems recommended
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check. This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.