Note-This is a contract role, likely, 8 months in length
About the role
The Product Integration team in Eugene, Oregon is a team dedicated to the successful launch and maintenance of products onto Abcam’s website. We are responsible for the handover of products, supporting materials, and documents from New Product Development (NPD) to the In-House Manufacturing (IHM) team, as well as the upkeep and continuous improvement of the growing catalog of products based in the Eugene site. We also handle new systems and process integrations.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, driven individual with strong communication and organizational skills to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to work in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, and contribute by driving the company’s product continuous improvement program which encompasses working with multiple departments (new product development, manufacturing, marketing, supply chain, and logistics) to launch products.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handover from NPD to Manufacturing - facilitate the transfer of materials and documents from NPD to Manufacturing to ensure that manufacturing teams can successfully replenish stock when required.
- Integration onto the Public Website – create, update, and publish new products on a monthly schedule on the current global ERP system.
- Minimum of a BSc in biological sciences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively across multiple teams
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines.
- Previous experience working with SAP Business One or other ERP system a plus
Ever since 1998, when our founder, Jonathan Milner, started selling antibodies from the back of his bike, Abcam has aimed to help scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. We now have offices and labs in the UK, the US, China and Japan, and as we continue to grow, we remain ambitious, driven by our customers’ success and their research needs.
It’s our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you’ll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.
Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we can offer an attractive flexible benefits package which includes share options, a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development.
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.