|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Production Machinist, you are responsible for;
This position is for 2nd shift – Monday – Thursday (4 pm - 2 am)
- Applies advanced job skills in area of specialization to set up and operate CNC machining equipment
- Read, interpret and follow blueprint reading and GD&T interpretation
- Ability to read and understand G and M code programming
- Operate CMM’s and digital inspection equipment
- Regularly adapts procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment to meet print specifications
- Work with team to trouble shoot operations and/or flow issues
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards, and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Meet documented and communicated standards for quality and productivity
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Work safely with small hand tools and measuring equipment
- Maintain a safe and clean work area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Works under minimal supervision and acts independently
- Provides guidance and training to others
- Due to ITAR restrictions, US Citizenship or US Lawful Permanent Residency is required for this position
- Use independent judgement and basic problem-solving skills to accomplish tasks
- Follow both written and verbal instructions, with a high attention to detail
- Flexibility to work overtime to meet company demands
- Associates degree from a trade school and/or job-related vocational training
- 3-6+ years, relevant work experience
This position is located at our Manheim, PA site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.