|Job Type:||Full Time|
The US Azure Applications and Infrastructure BG team is responsible for leading the Azure Applications and Infrastructure Go-To-Market strategies for the US to deliver customer and partner success, resulting in revenue, growth and share outcomes. The Sr PMM will report to the US Azure Applications and Infrastructure BG team lead and will be part of US Marking & Operations organization.
The Sr PMM will be responsible for planning and executing activity that promotes SAP on Azure and High-Performance Computing (HPC) on Azure services to drive revenue growth, lead key product/services moments/activities/releases and create and land sales programs to drive net new business
WHAT JOINING THE MICROSOFT TEAM MEANS:
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
The Azure Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is responsible for leading the Azure Go-To-Market strategy for the US to deliver customer & partner success, resulting in revenue, growth and share outcomes for two Azure aligned priorities: SAP on Azure and High-Performance Computing (HPC) on Azure, with primary focus on SAP on Azure. The PMM must develop strong partnerships across marketing, partner, services and sales to lead and execute the priorities.
The PMM is required to develop a strong understanding of SAP on Azure, Azure and High-Performance Computing on Azure and a deep understanding of customer solutions and strategies and end-to-end market ecosystem. In addition, they must be able to articulate the local competitive landscape and develop local compete strategies and product differentiation by leveraging corporate and local research, partner insights and customer feedback.
The Azure business is a critical strategic monetization and growth lever for the company. This business consists of growing Azure consumption in both our customer base and acquiring new customers across both Microsoft and Open Source technologies.
Own and Land Your Propositions:
- Plan and execute activity that promotes SAP on Azure and High-Performance Computing on Azure to drive revenue growth; lead key product/services moments/activities/releases.
- Maintain product knowledge and evangelize the product internally and externally to influencers, sales (for pre-sales and consumption driving) customer and partner scenarios.
- Act as the voice of the field by ensuring timely updates/feedback to corporate on SAP on Azure and High-Performance Computing on Azure execution and performance in the US.
- Own the local product marketing strategy in accordance with growth and bridge models. Use corporate guidance to align SAP on Azure and High-Performance Computing on Azure and Programs & Investments.
- Orchestrate the creation of local Azure GTM plans and investment decisions. Lead targeting for local market-owned activities, partner with segment/channel teams to prioritize investment decisions for non-product-marketing owned activities.
- Develop competitive strategies to drive target market share gains. Respond to new market, product, strategy dynamics.
- Monitor and understand SAP on Azure and High-Performance Computing on Azure Performance; Orchestrate execution to deliver on business metrics related to the Rhythm of Connections (ROC) and course correct the GTM plans with the business owners to deliver results.
- Actively lead and engage with all stakeholders across the subsidiary for One Microsoft orchestration across sales, partner, marketing, and service.
- Determine key insights and asks to accelerate adoption of Azure services, qualify inhibitors (with recommendations) to escalate to subsidiary LT and corporate.
- Best Practice identification and sharing across the US and with corporate to exponentially sale successful performance.
Key Experiences, Skills, and Knowledge:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in product, marketing or sales is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of SAP experience is required.
- Evangelist, product marketing and subject matter expert for SAP on Azure and/or High-Performance Computing on Azure. SAP on Azure is preferred.
Deep customer focus and ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Strong analytical skills and results oriented marketing.
- Understanding of line of business decision maker audience and customer engagement solutions.
- Product marketing experience within a consultative solution selling model.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to partner and align cross-segment/subsidiary stakeholders.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) preferred, MSC/MBA a plus, relevant fields of study include Marketing, Business, Computer Science are preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.