|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft 365 is the world's leading productivity cloud offering. Our charter is central to Microsoft 365 business's growth strategy as we provide the end to end data fabric that produces business and customer intelligence that fuels growth initiatives. We use cutting edge big data technologies and turn data and insights into data products that drive customer growth, product engagement, customer satisfaction, quality of product and features. We power product experiences and customer outreach initiatives through predictive modeling, machine learning models and recommenders that nurture the customer throughout their lifecycle from pre-acquisition to retention. We build durable, high quality, privacy compliant data platform as the backbone of Microsoft 365's data strategy.
The position requires product vision, ability to innovate & create a new product value, strategic thinking, customer obsession, big data technology depth, passion for development of cutting edge AI/ML solutions, ability to define requirements and roadmaps, and expertise in managing partnerships and business groups. The position requires a self-motivated, driven individual who will be responsible for end to end ownership and delivery of the product vision. The position also requires defining clear success metrics for impact on Microsoft 365's bottom line, be open to experimentation, evaluation and iteration till product impact is successfully delivered. The person will also be responsible for driving industry thought leadership on technology enabled productivity.
Succeeding in this role will require:
- Strong obsession about understanding customer needs and translating into product capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to drive external momentum around product domain
- Demonstrated ability to design visually appealing and customer facing data products
- Proven track record in managing global delivery of highly scalable cloud services
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
- Exceptional ability to effectively negotiate and collaborate across teams and organizations
- Tenacious and proactive drive for results with a sense of urgency
- Strong ability to handle significant ambiguity and rapid change
- Relentless focus on customer needs
- Strong verbal/written communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
Skills and qualifications:
- Success in an engineering PM role delivering high-scale on-line or cloud services.
- 5+ years of engineering Program management experience
- BS/BA degree, MS preferred in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- Critical thinking, intellectual curiosity, strong track record of structuring and solving complex problems
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.