|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Would you like to work in one of the hottest areas within the technology field? Microsoft Enterprise Services, National Security Group (NSG) is searching for a services sales professional who has direct experience in selling & managing complex services engagements in the National Security industry. The role requires a solid understanding of Cloud, Data, and AI/Machine Learning technologies, competitive positioning, and experience in the selling of large, complex and strategic information technology projects to a highly refined and sophisticated customer base. The candidate must possess a demonstrated fluency calling on high-level business decision makers and possessing a solid understanding of the customer’s business and industry. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and insights of the challenges and opportunities customers face as cloud and emerging technologies enable digital transformation for their organizations, and the ability to develop and close opportunities that deliver solutions to enable the customer’s desired business outcomes is key. This position will work closely with the Account Executives (AE) responsible for product sales in developing and executing the overall services strategy for their customers.
As a Services Account Executive, you will propose, manage and execute on customer contracts to achieve your revenue and business goals. To achieve these goals successfully, you will make decisions regarding the development and maintenance of client and partner relationships, work closely with the sales account teams in order to create and deliver a successful services sales strategy and leverage service offerings to address customer business needs. To understand the client business objectives and deliver services engagements, you will interface intimately with the client at all levels of the organization. In addition, you will actively participate in and lead account strategy and planning sessions with local and virtual Microsoft teams, which will include individuals from legal, sales, product development, product support and our partner ecosystem. You will deliver regular sales forecasts and customer feedback on trends, opportunities and challenges to benchmark and forecast your business.
- Creating a services business development plan in conjunction with the product Account Executives for a specific customer base
- Prospecting and qualifying opportunities for consulting services (architectural, advisory, development and deployment services) and support services
- Coordinate the preparation of proposals, statements of work & corresponding contracts and lead them through the Microsoft and Customer contracting and procurement processes
- Orchestrate and drive Services account-aligned teams, including Services Solution Specialists (SSSPs), Account Delivery Executives (ADEs) and Digital Advisors (DAs)
- Qualify, sell and close opportunities that will accelerate the customer’s Digital Transformation, leveraging Enterprise Services solutions assets and repeatable, packaged offerings wherever possible
- Ensure high customer satisfaction by focusing on customer needs first, and managing, escalating, and/or orchestrating sales and delivery success through AE, Services account-aligned resources and domain Pursuit Leads
- Meet or exceed your revenue and priority targets, ensuring you execute in accordance with prescribed Microsoft methods, processes and tools
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in business, computer science or engineering and at least 10 years relevant working experience
- Possess strong business development and software, solutions and / or services sales skills.
- Extremely strong written, verbal and communication skills (including proposal writing and presentation building)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to team with Sales, Technical, and Operations resources
- A solid understanding of Microsoft’s business value proposition and products, including how solutions are built, and what is involved in implementing solutions with customers
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to do quality work under tight deadlines
- Strong understanding and experience with incorporating third-party participants into a single customer proposal
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: US Citizenship, TS/SCI Clearance
Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.