|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Digital Transformation era is upon us! Applications and data are moving to the cloud; employees want to be productive on devices they love from locations of their choice; organizations want to give seamless access to employees and partners; self-service is in and helpdesks are past. In the middle of all these exciting changes, security breaches are getting more sophisticated by the day. The single common factor in this journey that our customers are undertaking is ... Identity.
The Get to Integration CxP team in the Identity engineering division within Cloud+AI works with partners, developers, and customers from all over the world to drive service adoption and works directly with engineering to shape the product. The best of both worlds!
As Microsoft cloud services adoption continues their rapid growth, Developers and ISV Partners play a critical role in helping to drive usage of our services. ISVs are at the center of enabling key customer scenarios building solutions ranging from enterprise scale applications and services to niche departmental business process apps. Assuring Partners have the technical skills and Identity developer platform necessary to build and sustain a vibrant Identity business is extremely important to our shared success. Assuring our Partners needs are evangelized throughout our engineering organization as part of the engineering lifecycle is critical to our long-term business growth and sustainability.
This role is critical as our group focuses on creating compelling value in Microsoft Identity Services as we onboard more and more customers to use the Microsoft identity platform and Microsoft Graph. As a Program Manager, you will be responsible to develop a keen understanding of how our services align with customer needs and how best to drive awareness and adoption for them. You will first ramp yourself as the first and best customer for the platform and then use your expertise to drive the best results for the organization and the customers. You will drive depth engagement programs with selected ISV partners to get feedback, evangelize their product needs, and drive enhancements through the engineering lifecycle. In this role, you will roll up your sleeves and solve deep, technical problems. You will represent our product vision, capabilities, and solutions to all levels of leadership across our customers and partners. This work is instrumental for our business to learn from key partners across the globe as we understand how our technology is used. Our world evolves at the speed of cloud and we are looking for active learners who can collaborate across a diverse team and global business.
- Manage technical relationships between our Azure AD engineering team and our own internal First Party application partner.
- Drive any co-engineering initiatives between Azure AD and third-party cloud solutions sold by these ISVs.
- Remove technical roadblocks and discuss product roadmaps with the ISVs’ engineering teams; channel relevant product feedback to the feature teams to help with prioritization.
- Close gaps in our third-party App catalog offering: More and better Apps integrated
- Drive Microsoft Authentication Library (MSAL) adoption within the ISV ecosystem.
- Champion customer experience and satisfaction in the products and services.
- Understand overall application integration space for single sign on and user provisioning which uses standard federation protocols (such as OpenID Connect, OAuth etc.) and SCIM for user provisioning. Apply this knowledge when you actively work with customers on deployments.
- Develop and document best practices based on your learnings with actual customer integration.
- Ability to ramp to L300+ on Identity platform technology and specifically our Microsoft Graph and Azure AD B2C
- Solid collaboration and in cross-teaming skills.
- Comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced environment where new challenges exist around every corner.
- Passion for understanding things deeply, whether it is customer requirements or product technologies.
- Love for engaging customers, listening, problem solving.
- 4-6 years of software delivery experience including architecture and coding, ideally building Enterprise-grade cloud services on public/open source repos. Coding is not required for this role experience is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum seven years of work experience in the computer software industry including two years of technical experience in security, cloud, and/or identity solutions.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.