|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to be part of a startup culture while working for Microsoft? Do you like being close to the customer? Are you passionate about Microsoft Devices? Do you want to continuously evolve customer experiences?
We are looking for someone that can help shape the future of devices by being the face of our in-market products, and work closely across different internal and external partner organizations to understand the in market device performance and requirements.
The Surface Post Launch Engineering team is responsible for driving continuous innovation to shape our customer experiences for all in Market products, as well as driving learnings into new product development
- Driving the highest quality experiences across our device portfolio.
- Prioritization of product backlog and driving cross discipline strategy with development and validation engineering
- Monitoring and reporting to leadership using data from a variety of sources including telemetry, CSS, and MSFT retail stores
- Driving internal and external partners to deliver fixes necessary to drive customer satisfaction and meet business goals
- Leading cross team initiatives for continuous product and process improvements
- Driving learnings into new product development
We expect you to have:
- A drive for results
- An excitement for problem solving
- A desire to learn, grow, and drive change
- Outstanding cross-discipline and cross-team collaboration skills
- An ability to communicate effectively through written specifications and verbal communication
- Continually evolving team practices to adapt and improve
- A strong track record of individual excellence and a demonstrated commitment to making others great
- 5+ years of experience in product/program management
- 5+ years of direct experience in software delivery lifecycle management
- BS in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience shipping hardware and software through at least 2 product cycles
- An understanding of firmware/driver development
- Experience in servicing updates to devices
- Experience driving cross-company and cross-orgazational initiaves to a successful launch
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.