|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is transforming its products, services, and itself. We want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. To help accomplish this, we need exceptional Recruiting/Talent Sourcing talent to help drive our people priorities and lead Microsoft into the future.
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a connected cohort of collaborative, ambitious, and talented early-in-career professionals, while seeking to challenge yourself, learn, and grow your career? Then the Microsoft Global Talent Acquisition (GTA) College Hires Program is looking for you!
This is a tremendous opportunity for you to develop foundational Talent Sourcing skills that will pave the way for future success in Recruiting. Mentoring and feedback are consistently provided throughout your experience to promote continued development and a supportive community of program alumni are committed to your success.
To be considered as a student or recent graduate, you should be on track to graduate by June 2021 or have graduated no earlier than March 2020.
Are you passionate about acquiring the critical talent Microsoft needs to be change the world? If so, then Global Talent Acquisition (GTA) is the right organization for you.
As a member of our team, you will own engaging passive candidates for our critical roles. This role is more than simple recruiting - you should be able to effectively communicate with candidates and articulate career opportunities that engage passive talent. You must thrive in searching for candidates and be focused on networking closely within the industry to identify the right talent and companies to target. You’ll cover the basics of recruiting, but more importantly, leverage your technical and business knowledge to develop meaningful recruiting strategies which promote aggressive methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline technical candidates for Microsoft.
- Work with business leaders and recruiters in defining and maintaining talent needs
- Execute on tactical outreach, referral generation, events, and pipelining efforts
- Craft custom outreach and meaningful candidate engagement
- Work with teams to engage leaders early in the recruiting cycle
- You will own candidate relationships all the way to the point of an in-person interview and will be tightly integrated into the feedback process during the interview process.
- Recommend and drive improvements with recruiters and interviewing teams to effectively screen and assess talent.
- Work with schedulers and recruiters to ensure a remarkable candidate experience.
- Research and gather market intelligence. Understand and execute against shifts in the marketplace that present recruiting �opportunities.
- Track candidate activity and share with internal stakeholders
- Show drive, move quickly, and always follow through
As a Talent Sourcer at Microsoft, you will be at the center of the company’s transformation, carrying the energy of our company’s culture to help leaders, teams, and individuals model our cultural attributes and drive the business forward. Our GTA College Hires program for undergrads offers an opportunity to provide strategic work, exposure to company leaders, and extended opportunities to partner directly with the business on impactful issues.
- A bachelor's degree is required within a related field
- Within one-year of graduation, or have graduated within the last 6 months
- People- and recruiting-related experiences preferred
The most competitive candidates will demonstrate:
- Willingness and ability to proactively learn and grow with the company.
- Proactive growth and impact in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for Microsoft, technology, Diversity & Inclusion, and talent sourcing.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.