|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Are you insatiably curious? Do you embrace uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation? Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft?
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
The Azure Data & AI Specialist Manager of Managers (M2) is the most senior Data & AI Leader within our enterprise sales organization. Data & AI is one of the fastest growing businesses inside the Azure platform, addressing the increasing customer demand for extracting value and insights to enable businesses to digitally transform. In this market making role, you will lead the sales strategy, planning and executionof Microsoft’s Data & AI Services Portfolioto deliver on Microsoft’s aspirations and sales goals in this dynamic and fast growing enterprise market.
- The Specialist Manager (M2) is a senior cloud sales leader with deep domain expertise coupled with rich business experience. The combination of this expertise and experience best enables our senior sales leaders represent the opportunity and benefits of Microsoft’s Data & AI Services to customers, partners, and internal stakeholders. For our industry specific sales organizations,deep and relevant industry experience are highly desired.
- To enable the Data & AI business to truly grow to it’s potential, this role requires the ability to assess the marketplace, identify the unique business opportunity, develop a comprehensive sales strategy, and inspire the teamto execute with excellence.
- As a market maker, has a broad understanding of technology trends, market forces and industry imperatives. Builds strong connections with priority partners to create a meaningful extension of the team’s sales and technical reach.
- Can interpret complex market signals and internal feedback loops to make critical decisions in how the team goes to market.
- Is an influencer to senior level BDMs and ITDMs (CxO level), effectively building trust and being able to coach and engage across many deal types and project phases.
- Translate Microsoft technology breadth into business impact through solid business and professional skills in order to accelerate the customer’s digital transformation.
- Develops and drives Data and AI growth plan with Area Sales, Marketing and Services to create a unified go to market approach. Acts as primary Area representative for Data and AI business, responsible for sales and market development.
- Challenge and empower teams to think independently and consider novel solutions design. based on an outside-in business strategy embodying a One Microsoft approach.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience. 10+ years of experience in technical sales, engineering or consultative delivery required
- Management. 7+ years of experience in developing high-performing enterprise software platform / cloud platform sales teams and a proven track record of exceeding team consumption quotas/targets at large Software and Cloud Services companies
- Change. 7+ years of experience driving change management or technical adoption required
- Market Maker: a proven, well known, leadership reputation in the advanced technology space. Successful management of large-scale, complex deal cycles at Fortune 1000 accounts. The ideal candidate will have a depth of background in Big Data, Analytics and/or Artificial Intelligence industry
- Leader. Proved abilities to recruit and grow great talents, as well as inspire and build high performance teams. Strong collaborative attitude, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.