|Job Type:||Full Time|
Digital transformation is impacting every industry around the world. From retail and manufacturing to financial services and healthcare, disruption is already here. Customers across all Industries are asking Microsoft to help them reinvent their business, innovate, and digitally transform to today’s new realities.
The Healthcare Industry Team, as part of the Worldwide Enterprise Commercial Organization, is accountable for leveraging deep industry and technical expertise to enable sales teams and partners to deliver relevant, customized industry solutions and services, built on a secure, integrated cloud platform, to empower our customers to digitally transform their businesses. It’s no longer just about one simple software solution; it’s about creating a connected, secure, efficient, and scalable digital ecosystem. Further, they will guide our engineering teams to address key needs as part of the product roadmaps.
Our team culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. We also strive to have fun!
If you have a passion for customer success and want to be part of the greatest digital revolution, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a Partner Strategy Lead to help the WW Healthcare team manage this transformation with key industry partners, and with our healthcare customers.
This role is focused on generating industry solutions opportunities, working closely with Microsoft’s engineering teams and industry partners. The role delivers growth of Microsoft cloud services—as well as other advanced technologies including AI, cognitive services, mixed reality, robotics, digital twins, blockchain and others—by developing the partner ecosystem and positioning industry solutions that solve the customers business challenges as they digitally transform their businesses.
This role will also serve as a trusted advisor to Microsoft’s top partners to identify and generate new business opportunities through industry solutions. This includes driving thought leadership that will accelerate digital transformation, industry competition and solution strategies, strong partnerships, as well as long-term, sustainable growth for Microsoft.
This person looks around corners, is deeply innovative and inspirational and can rally the Industry partner ecosystem internally and externally to establish Microsoft as the leading Cloud platform for healthcare. This leader deeply understands Industry challenges, landscape, and is well respected within the industry. This leader drives business and technical insights, key stakeholder influence contributions to address challenges and opportunities with Microsoft’s healthcaresolution bets.
The role is expected to contribute to all levels of the healthcarepartner strategy including analysis of business and technical capabilities as well as development of frameworks and best practices that will scale across Microsoft’s largest accounts and drive solutions through engineering.
The successful candidate will be an experienced strategist and business leader with a proven track record of developing partner strategies from the ground up along with, exceptional customer/partner relationship management, customer technology adoption plans, assessment/development and delivery execution. The role will develop recommendations on how to accelerate our healthcarepartner strategy, includinganalysis of recruit and build, partnership and buy opportunities and other strategic investment proposals that will inspire senior leaders to invest in the strategy.
The ability to hold others accountable and demonstrate impact and influence without direct control while maintaining excellent cross-boundary collaboration are critical success factors for the role. This role does not own resources in the field, but given their span of influence, experience and seniority, the field, partner, business development and engineering will look to this leader for thought leadership and insights on the partner strategy and solutions for our healthcarecustomers.
The Partner Lead’s main goal is to define the partner and ISV landscape the supports thehealthcarestrategy and solutions at Microsoft.
This role requires someone who is highly motivated combining exceptional strategic thinking, superior executive communication skills, project management, quantitative skills, and excellent team member skills (down, across, and up).
The Partner Strategy Leadwill be responsible for identifying and engaging partners and ISVs that will light up priority solutions, address customer needs, and accelerate market penetration.
- Identifies and aligns partners to industry strategy.
- Ensures clear GTM strategy and execution plan for each partner against the top Industry scenarios.
- Identifies gaps in partner ecosystem by industry and ensures prioritization of recruitment and GTM in OCP.
- Builds and executes landing plan for partners through industry and field communities.
- Measured on partner recruit, build-with, co-sell and case studies, consumption of solutions, 3 cloud revenue.
- Has deep relationships within the Industry ecosystem (consultancies, large technology providers and innovative startups).
- Identifies and creates relationships with key partners, who prioritize Microsoft, and drive real competitive advantage in the enterprise industries.
- Incubates new partner driven solutions opportunities within marquee customers.
- Thinks in terms of transformation and innovation that drives real industry change.
- Effectively liaise with Business Development and One Commercial Partner to develop innovative new partner relationships.
- Identifies an industry-relevant partner portfolio to differentiate industry solutions and represent continuous innovation in the eyes of our enterprise customer base.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Master communicator with superb ability to translate technology solutions into business outcome driven sales tools.
- Deep Industry/Vertical expertise to enable translation of business requirements into field and customer messaging and readiness materials.
- Ability to rally the partner ecosystem (internally and externally) to achieve the goals of Microsoft in the Industry.
- Represent Microsoft at key partner industry events.
- Comfort operating in a highly competitive business environment, and skilled arbitrator among multiple partners who each solve similar customer problems.
- Ability to see around the corner to what is coming and a sixth sense for finding a partner who can deliver it.
- Skilled at prioritization, creating order and marshalling resources toward achieving a common goal.
- Confidence under pressure especially within tight timelines.
- Tireless advocate for the Industry.
- Experienced in solution selling methodology.
- Has a growth mindset.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.