|Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina, Fargo, North Dakota, Irving, Texas, Issaquah, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The world of business is undergoing a significant change with the next Digital Revolution, the move to Cloud. Azure is at the forefront of this revolution with an ever-expanding array of services and offerings.
We are looking for passionate candidates with experience deploying on any of the public Cloud platforms to help us redefine “online support”. This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about deploying or supporting cloud services with knowledge of usage patterns for these services.
CSS Azure Chat team is a team of dynamic individuals, passionate about shaping the customer support experience. Our ability to represent Microsoft Support, troubleshoot, problems solve and answer customer questions to help customers get the most out of their Azure solutions is our greatest strength. We are just starting to roll out the Chat Modality to help customers with their questions and technical problems starting with chat in the Azure space rather than limiting it to only phone calls and emails. We are paving the way for next generation’s systems and methods of helping our customers.
The depth of expertise represented in Azure Chat currently spans Azure Virtual Machine, Azure Networking and will be expanding into Web Applications and Azure Database technologies among other services. We focus on providing the excellent customer experience with CARE behaviors = Effective Communication, Accountability, Resourcefulness, and Empathy.
- Support Azure customers real-time through chat, screen sharing, research and call-back, as part of a global support delivery team
- Ability to go technically deep across Azure services (at least level 200-300) and actively seek solutions to customer needs and communicate trends to the product team.
- Turn Azure customers to Azure fans by improving support efficiency through finding opportunities to optimize existing processes and tools
- Building a close working relationship with the teams related to assigned service areas to leverage in case of escalations, as well as to drive product improvement
- Building and updating Azure product documentation to help customers deliver solutions on Azure
- Work closely with the Engineering teams to report bugs, expedite bug fixes and bubble up feature requests.
- At least 2 years of experience in customer support, technical support, product support, software support, systems development, network operations, IT admin, IT consulting or similar
- At least one year experience with more than one of the following:
- Windows System Administration/Virtualization
- Windows scripting or PowerShell
- Active Directory, Security, OS Internals concepts
- Virtualization concepts and virtual system administration
- Hyper-V or VMWare configuration and administration
- IIS and HTTP protocol
- Storage technologies (cloud and/or on premises)
- At least one year experience working with any of the following cloud technologies: Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, Salesforce, or any other cloud provider.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Experience in Linux OSS
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and / or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire / transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.