|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our team is focused on delivering world class experiences across Dynamics 365, Microsoft Teams, Office 365 & LinkedIn. We're looking for product leadership as we deliver our next generation of experiences that enable modern sales workflows for organizations of all shapes and sizes. You will be responsible for building and managing the product roadmap, designing features, and delivering them to unlock new collaborative sales experiences for Dynamics 365 for Sales.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an industry leading and rapidly growing line of SaaS-based business applications. Our team is focused building capabilities into Microsoft’s fast-growing CRM platform, Dynamics 365 for Sales, leveraging Microsoft’s innovation across technologies such as AI and Mixed Reality.
Our team is looking for a Senior Product Manager with a proven track record designing, building and launching SaaS applications. This role is a mix of product strategy, user-centric design, cross-team collaboration, and external customer engagement. It’s a high value role that’s both creative and technical with the opportunity to redefine how sellers work and collaborate, with a specific focus on integrated experiences with Microsoft Teams.
To be successful in this role, you must be experienced in collaborating across teams and disciplines, cutting through ambiguity and getting products shipped with the highest quality. Excellence across the entire product lifecycle – from ideation and planning to user retention and customer success – is critical to delivering success to the business and to customers.
Our team innovates quickly and works closely with our partners and customers in a very agile, high energy environment. This is an opportunity to work in a close capacity with a highly talented team of software engineers, designers and program managers to drive forward new innovative experiences in close partnership with customers. If you have the vision and passion to make amazing products that customers love, then this is the job for you.
- Support ideation, vision, strategy and roadmap for Dynamics 365 Sales capabilities.
- Define and drive feature specification, work closely with engineering teams to deliver against the roadmap for your ownership area.
- Work with internal and external partners to gather feedback, manage dependencies.
- Regularly present new product plans, status updates and more to the product team, leadership teams and customers.
- Drive rhythm of business activities within the team and across the org to ensure end-to-end success of initiatives.
- Ensure customer success for all customers, working closely with key accounts.
- Define, and track usage & business success metrics.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience.
- Product Management experience in Customer and Market Development.
- Experience building working relationships with, collaborating with and influencing diverse cross-functional teams (engineering, product, sales, marketing, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming customer needs into an actionable product requirements definition.
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience driving strategic efforts for SaaS products, serving thousands of globally dispersed users.
- Passionate about helping customers and identifying the solution that delivers the most impact to their business.
- Self-starter that thrives in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment with proven track record of delivering on commitments.
- Thrives in team-based work, performs well in high-intensity environments, and is willing to roll up their sleeves to get things done for customers.
- Sets and holds teams to tight timelines and high-quality deliverables without explicit authority.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter. Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.