|Job Type:||Full Time|
The US M&O Modern Work and Security business is looking for an exceptional product marketer to join our Usage/Consumption team. If you are customer obsessed, have a growth mindset, a passion for technology and share our love for modern product marketing, this might be the job for you! This is an amazing opportunity to grow your network as it requires close collaboration with many teams across Microsoft! Be a part of a team that prides itself on business strategy, integrated marketing, effective execution, and delivering impactful results. We're fun and we’re growing!
The workplace is transforming—from changing employee expectations, to more diverse and globally distributed teams, to an increasingly complex threat and regulatory landscape. From these trends, we are seeing a new culture of work emerging. Our customers are telling us they are looking to empower their people with innovative technology to embrace this modern culture of work. Microsoft 365 is at the heart of our “Modern Workplace” solution and of our customers’ ability to drive their Digital Transformation.
Modern Work & Security with products like Teams, Office, Windows, EMS etc marketing deliver results in a dynamic environmentdesire to transform how our customers work today and in the future
Key responsibilities include:
- Define the adoption and consumption strategy for Teams and Teams as a platform for the US Modern Work and Security Go-To-Market team.
- Drive high-level strategy development, customer segmentation, data analysis and target setting to accelerate usage of Teams and Teams as a platform.
- Collaborate with the US Customer Success team, US Business and Sales Operations team, and key stakeholders across US and Worldwide teams to build local strategies.
- Enable US sales teams to understand key business priorities and customer opportunity. Partner to execute industry and geographic specific adoption strategies. Ensure execution to meet performance goals.
- Monitor key performance indicators for the business. Work with US Finance team to deliver regular business updates to the US and Worldwide teams on adoption and consumption of Teams and Teams as a Platform.
- Regularly review business performance with senior leadership, deliver insights and scale execution to increase impact.
To be successful in this role, you will need to develop and maintain a strong connection with US/WW teams and colleagues in other subsidiaries, to develop and share insights on growing the US Modern Work and Security business.
Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- 3+ years’ experience in one of the following: product marketing, product management, marketing communications, consulting, customer success, field marketing or field sales for enterprise software or technology products with a track record of delivering tangible business results.
- Current experience in high-level strategy development, customer segmentation, data analysis and target setting.
- Bachelor degree (B.S./B.A.) preferred. MBA degree highly desired.
- A passion for technology and the ability to clearly articulate solutions in a business and customer-centric manner.
- Strong communication, presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan and collaborate, execute resourcefully and autonomously, and lead virtual teams across a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to view a business holistically end-to-end across Marketing, Sales, and Partner.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze business performance, identify market opportunity and develop useful insights from data.
- This role is based in the Redmond/Bellevue WA area and will require some domestic travel.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.