|Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina, Irving, Texas|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to be a key leader in Microsoft’s fastest growing business and help drive customer adoption and usage of the Microsoft Cloud?
Are you passionate and excited about working directly with Microsoft customers and partners to ensure success as they transition their businesses to Office 365 and the Enterprise Mobility + Security Suite (EMS)? If so, keep reading.
The FastTrack Center (FTC) team is looking for thoughtful, analytical, and high energy FastTrack Engineers to join a new team that will be responsible for delivering technical onboarding support services for the next version of FastTrack. The FastTrack Engineer (FE) role is responsible for the technical aspects of onboarding and migrating customers, including proactive guidance and remediation assistance. You will help transform the traditional on premises deployment approach to an automated Onboarding Service for customers larger than 150 seats.
As the FE for this business you will drive the technical execution and provide automation improvements to maintain customer and partner satisfaction during the FastTrack ‘Deployment’ phase. You are responsible to deliver the customer onboarding experience and helping to drive adoption for Office 365 and EMS while utilizing the company’s IP and assets across partners, Microsoft Enterprise Services consulting and support teams, the Microsoft field sales organizations and Office 365 and EMS business groups. The FE role will require developing strong and transparent working relationships with the aforementioned teams to deliver expected customer and business results.
Your key business metrics will be:
Customer and partner onboarding satisfaction
Help reduce time/cost to onboard
Drive customer success and adoption of FastTrack EMS Services (Intune and AADP)
Providing high quality data back to the Business Groups to help drive service improvement
Reducing reactive support incidents
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Execute, manage and lead a set of EMS customers and partners through the Onboarding technical process as prescribed by FastTrack.
- Assist EMS customers and partners with configuration of onboarding tools and processes technology.
- Drive adoption and usage across their customer base for all EMS workloads supported by the FastTrack Center
- Work closely with the account management team to help drive overall success and intent.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned customers including executive roles, to ensure that engagements continue driving forward
- Maintain strong working relationships with other customer facing account personnel in the Sales, Services, Marketing and Product Management teams.
- Analyze, develop and communicate key Onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for the FastTrack Center end to end process (Onboarding, Migration and Adoption).
- Deliver and report key business metrics for FastTrack Center assigned customer base.
- Be a technical mentor to other team members to ensure that all customers in the FastTrack Center are getting a great experience
- Working in the office is required in order to foster a team culture that is highly collaborative and focused on making every onboarding experience perfect.
- Customer and Partner Focus: Demonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for our customers and Partners.
- Cloud competency: Experience articulating to customers why the cloud and Office 365 and EMS in particular is a transformational industry change.
- Adoption Focus: Possess the knowledge and confidence to help motivate a customer’s adoption of their purchased Microsoft cloud-based workloads based on an understanding of customer needs.
- Self-driven engaging FastTrack Engineer with proven history of demonstrated technical skills and leadership
- Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives and organizational boundaries
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, build and deliver customer and partner business results through an engineering or professional services team
- Strong technical leadership, relationship building to create, reinforce, motivate and guide customers and partners
- Strong problem-solving abilities ranging from conceptualization to implementation
- Microsoft Office 365 technical competency: Possess a broad knowledgebase of Office 365 and EMS technical architecture. Familiarity and technical understanding of the FastTrack experience and process
- Microsoft field organizational experience is helpful
- Collaboration: exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities.
- Applicants must be comfortable with ambiguity while striving for clarity with the personal desire and initiative to drive proactive business impacting change and clarity.
- 2+ years’ experience working with one or more of the following products: Enterprise Mobility + Security Suite, Microsoft Intune, Azure AD Premium (AADP), Azure Rights Management, or 3rd party MDM (Mobile Device Management) technologies
- 2+ years of Technical Consulting or Support experience (in a Tier 2 or 3 role)
- 1+ years of experience working with Enterprise customers
All candidates must have the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: Office 365 certification or complete within 6 months:
Exam 70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
Exam 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services
Current Exam 70-398: Planning for and Managing Devices in the Enterprise
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.