|Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina, Fargo, North Dakota, Irving, Texas, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Would you like to impact the experience of 800 million users per month? Be on the forefront of digital transformation? Do you enjoy working and innovating in a start-up environment?
Part of the newly created Customer Experience and Success (CE&S) organization, the CE&S Digital and Data (D2) organization empowers customers through reactive support, proactive experiences and customer success, creating a cohesive set of connected experiences for them.
The CE&S Digital & Data Products team supports D2’s purpose of enhancing customer experience by building innovative digital and data solutions at scale, creating world-class digital experiences for millions of Microsoft customers across all of our products and services, as well as thousands of Microsoft employees serving and supporting those customers.
We are looking for an experienced product leader to manage our global team of product and program managers, chartered to manage the portfolio of digital and data solutions empowering customers to self-serve throughout their journey with Microsoft, employees to competently support customers and managers to effectively run their services.
This position reports to the CE&S VP & Chief Technology Officer, who leads the D2 global organization. As the successful candidate, you will lead multiple PM teams focusing on products like Customer Web Portals, Virtual Support Agents, Data Platforms, Customer Relationship Management tools and Knowledge systems.
In this role, you are responsible for all phases of the product: strategy, definition, execution, measurement, customer success and growth. You will partner with other teams like Product Engineering, CE&S Engineering, CE&S Digital Solutions and Customer Service and Support business units. You will co-create the digital and data product strategy, elevating the customer and user experiences through technology and enhancing customers’ and users’ digital journey and experiences.
- Strategic Leadership:
- Execution and program management:
- Team Leadership:
- Experience: 15+ years of professional product design/development or engineering experience and 10+ years of people management experience. Experience managing managers.
- Passion for helping customers and solving problems
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Design or
- Experience managing programs (e.g., PMI / Program management skills)
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with ability to flex communication style based on audience and situation
- History of growing people
- Strong aptitude for analytical thinking, disciplined problem solving and data analysis skills (e.g., Lean Six Sigma)
- Strong collaboration, business management, and relationship management skills for effective relationships and making change happen in a highly matrixed environment
- Able to conduct insightful conversations with senior leadership and technical decision makers. Communicate complex ideas to others in a clear, effective, and motivating manner.
- Ability and passion to lead cultural initiatives, having positive impact on team morale and fostering an environment of inclusion.
Microsoft Values: As a member of the leadership team, you will model the Microsoft cultural attributes and leadership principles.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Keywords: BizOps, Director, People Manager, Product Design, Product Management, Computer Science, Engineering, Collaboration, Development, Strategic Leadership, Digital Solutions