|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of the Microsoft cloud solutions and services. To help drive this effort, Microsofthasthe Customer Success dedicated team that playsa key role in helping Microsoft customers achieve this digital transformation through successful adoption of Microsoft Cloud solutionsand Services.
The Customer Success team driveschange management and adoption activities with key business decision makers and IT decision makers, helping reduce implementation risk, driving usage of existing solutions, and identifying opportunities to accelerate the path for customers to realize business value from their investments.
We are looking for a talented individual to define and lead customer successacceleration in the fieldforAzure Data and AI’s Cloud Scale Analyticsand AIworkloads. AsaCustomer SuccessAcceleration Leadwithin the Azure Data and AI Solution Area ofthe Customer Success UnitinMicrosoft’s Worldwide Commercial Businessorganization,you will overseefield/partnerengagementand executionforcustomer success and consumption accelerationrelated toCloud Scale Analytics workloads. The role will entailexecuting onglobal programs that drive adoption of these services withinEnterprisecustomeraccounts, which will span multipleindustries.It will also entail interfacing withthe fieldcommunity of professionals – Cloud Solution Architects (CSAs), and associated roles includingCustomer SuccessEngineering Team,Azure SolutionsSpecialists,Microsoft Consulting Servicesteams,Partner Development Managersand Microsoft Partnersemployees.
This role requires a self-driven professional who thrives on new challenges to grow the Azure business and cherishes achieving business impact with minimal observation once trained and equipped. Demonstration of strong skills in adaptive leadership, cross-organizational collaboration, ability to drive impact through influence, relationshipbuildingand executive engagement skills is highly desired.
Most importantly,the awareness, orientation and ability to find and capitalize on opportunities to improve self in this role and the role surroundings are sought in any professional aspiring for this role
- Responsible forscalingcustomer success and consumption acceleration for Azure Data & AIthrough the use ofglobal programsandactionsfor adefinedtime zone area,sales area, region orenterprise operating unit
- Applyglobal programs’knowledge tohelpAzureCSAs,Azure Solutions Specialistsandpartnersavail ofprogram assistance andprogramfundingsolutions that meetcustomer’sbusiness and IT needs.
- EnableMicrosoft CSAstobe successful inexecutingtheir consumptionengagements, i.e.,projects,andthe milestones within,by rallying program resources.
- Capture customer success stories includingthe impact of program assistance,customer’srealized business transformationand the observedbest practices aroundarchitecturedesign comprehensiveness and implementationpractices.(architectural patterns, journey maps,early preview, customer business impact).
- Stay up to dateon program capabilities andmaintain accurate reporting ofmanaged customer success engagements,with regard totheir path to customer success through usage of programfeatures and benefits.
- Curate and maintainadequatetechnicaldepth to bring technical intensityonAzure Data and AIthat can empower CSAs to guide customers.
- Understand customers’ overall data estate, IT and business priorities and success measures as related to Azure Data and AI offerings such ason-premiseSQL,data warehouses,on-premiseBig Data/Hadoop stacks, ingest and ETL procedures, data estate plans
- Nurture and growtechnical depthinthe latest Azure Data and AI’sCloud Scale Analytics and AI services.
- Establish effective feedback loops that surfaces voice of the customer and influencesprogram design teams, other stakeholders andproduct teams to evolveprograms,product and Servicesthat supportCustomer Success.
- Build thought leadership and mindshare through engagements with CSAs andpartners.
- 7-10years of professional experience including business management, offering/product strategy, marketing, sales, services, technology implementation, or related field
- Familiarity withdata warehousing,BigData/Hadooptechnologies, AIand analyticsplatforms suchMicrosoftAzure Synapse Analytics(formerly Azure SQL Datawarehouse),Snowflake,IBM (Netezza, DB2, Watson), Oracle (database,Exadata), SAP (HANA, BW), Cloudera/Hortonworks, Snowflake,MapR, AWS (Redshift, Glue), Google (BigQuery,Tensorflow),MemSQL,MarkLogic,Qubole, Pivotal,Actian(Avalanche), Alibaba (MaxCompute).
- Prior experience withpublic cloud and/or SaaSdeal captureand acceleration, business development,sales engineering and/or salesis preferred.
- Effective communication and field program execution skills, with the ability to energize others
- Demonstrated track record of effective communication with business and technical leaders at all levels within large enterprises and forMicrosoftinternal candidates within Microsoft Business Groups, Sales, Services and Partner organizations
- Abilityto create effective relationships, listen, influence, and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
- Abilityto work through ambiguous situations withcan-do attitude and proactively determine creative solutions.
- Have a strong background in leading people with the ability to inspire confidence in senior leaders and motivate his/her global team.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience required, MBAstronglypreferred.
- Preference for global experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.