|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft 365 (M365) FastTrack drives the deployment of new productivity and desktop technology for our customers at massive scale while also driving customer-centric feedback into the service engineering teams.
The systems that enable this program are comprised of interwoven people, process, and technology assets. We need to establish a modern foundation that (a) is more agile, (b) enables workflow without significant engineering investments, (c) can be used appropriately by internal, vendor, and partner resources, (d) facilitates collecting and synthesizing deployment oriented data, and (e) embodies operational flexibility.
The M365 FastTrack Program Management team is responsible for overall change/release management of the FastTrack System, including key tools / applications, supported workload services, and end to end processes.
Our team is looking for an experienced Program Manager to help drive changes that are going through the change/release management process of the FastTrack System. Through this work you’ll have lasting impact on FastTrack’s drive for ever higher Microsoft 365 deployment, usage and growth.
- Work with key stakeholders in all of the FastTrack teams including Operations, Automation, Partner, Migration, Business Management, Delivery and Program Management to shape the necessary changes needed across the people, process, and tools within the FastTrack system. Guide its evolution as it grows in support of the FastTrack business.
- Data driven business agility is an essential element for our foundation as it is a cornerstone of FastTrack itself. Apply your knowledge and understanding of FastTrack operational and delivery processes to accelerate progress in this space.
- Closely collaborate with all teams involved in FastTrack to ensure that their needs are addressed by any new changes implemented
- Connect with other FastTrack customer success teams, and other workload engineering team across Microsoft to share best practices and learnings
- Be a key leader in the Program Management team as we work together to modernize the core of M365 FastTrack
- 3-5 years’ experience in program or product management, driving the creation and delivery of new technology, features, or technical content across a team of professionals.
- Demonstrated technical leadership, great interpersonal and communication skills, creativity, flexibility, and above all a passion for customers.
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity, while striving for clarity with the personal desire and initiative to drive proactive business impacting change and clarity.
- Self-driven, customer focused Program Manager with proven history of demonstrated technical skills and leadership and scoping work with the future goals to scale appropriately in mind
- Technical understanding and working experience with projects related to Microsoft 365 and/or Office 365
- Collaboration: exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities
- Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to navigate complex process scenarios
- Ability to identify, manage and drive cross team deliverables to support complex, multiple scenarios and initiatives
- Distill multiple deliverables and initiatives into a logical grouping for effective project management tracking
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering with relevant business experience or a degree in Business Administration with relevant technical work experience
- Previous experience with Microsoft 365 FastTrack with an operational or engagement delivery perspective
- Experience using Azure DevOps a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.