|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft's mission is "to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more." Every day we work to help our customers and partners leverage the power of Microsoft’s solutions to achieve their digital transformation.
Are you motivated, ambitious, and passionate about delivering innovative business solutions?
Are you naturally curious with a desire to learn, innovate and improve in a complex environment; continually analyzing and evolving team processes that balance agility, quality, and scale?
Are you willing to learn from others and be open to new ideas?
If this sounds like you, Microsoft would like to invite you to come join us as you are, where you can find more than just a job.
Read on to learn more about opportunities and apply online!
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available program manager roles, depending on education level and/or location. To be considered for an internship position, you need to be enrolled full-time as a student majoring in an applicable field.
Program Managers are focused on improving our technology solutions. You work collaboratively with team mates to ensure our products exceed customer expectations. You communicate throughout the process to understand progress towards delivery, technical challenges, and to provide clarity on customer needs using a data driven approach. You will be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions. As a Program Manager, you are dedicated to building software to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in engineering, computer science or related field and/or 3-5 years related experience in relevant fields eg: engineering, business, marketing, information technology, operations, finance – Pursuing an MBA with a minimum of one semester or term to complete after finishing an internship
- A year or two of experience programming in C++, Java or other computer programming languages preferred
- Some experience building software beyond the classroom environment like an internship or related experience for customers strongly preferred
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with senior managers, leaders, partners and customers, including those in the c-suite
- The aptitude to engage a wide range of internal and external stakeholders; from end users to senior management/executives
- Display skills in planning and project management
- Demonstrated ability in discerning and addressing relevant challenges to delivery
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and negotiate and collaborate effectively
- Highly analytical - ability to understand business metrics, customer and market trends
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of computer science fundamentals that affect code implementation and customer experience
- Strong communication, inter-personal, and cross group collaboration skills; the ability to build and deliver effective presentations
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.