|Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina, Irving, Texas|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As sales of the Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) continue to accelerate, the FastTrack team is helping quickly onboard customers to our services, ensure a great customer and partner experience, and creating a responsive data-driven customer/engineering feedback loop to drive greater adoption and usage of the service. The FastTrack EMS team is looking for a collaborative, analytical, and highly energized FastTrack Engineer to join a new team that will be responsible for driving regional execution of Azure AD Premium deployment and adoption.
As part of the FastTrack team, you will be a recognized technical expert in Azure AD who will run complex operations across multiple countries, coach and mentor others, analyze complex technical and non-technical data to understand challenges and opportunities, and drive results through your impact on others. In this highly specialized role, you will focus on driving regional execution through others to increase the presence of Azure AD across all different Microsoft technology deployments with customers and drive large scale Azure AD Premium feature adoption.
- Serve as the regional Azure AD Premium lead for FastTrack, responsible for driving increased knowledge and adoption of Azure AD Premium and the importance of deploying identity in every customer deployment
- Manage the execution of a regional strategy to drive targeted and breadth adoption of Azure AD Premium
- Identify opportunities to launch targeted campaigns to help remove blockers and increase rate of adoption of Azure AD Premium in the region
- Help others in FastTrack to execute, manage and lead a set of Azure AD Premium customers and partners through the technical onboarding process.
- Identify and drive technical improvements to the services or processes that will improve the conversion rate of Azure AD Premium seats to active usage.
- Share knowledge with others through solution documents, coaching, and one to many training sessions.
- 2+ years of Azure AD experience
- 2+ years of program or project management experience
- 1+ years of Customer Support and/or Consulting Services experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 technology stack and SaaS offerings, as well as security in a cloud first world
- Dealing with ambiguity: must have the ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong project coordination, execution and diligence skills are required
- Strong collaboration and cross-teaming skills
- Strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills
- Fluency in English
- Hands-on experience deploying, configuring and administering identity solutions, ideally Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, and Azure AD in large organizations of more than 1,000 managed devices/users, covering the following areas:
o Azure AD Connect directory synchronization (with password writeback and password hash sync).
o Self Service Password Reset (SSPR).
o Azure Multi-Factor Authentication.
o Up to three (3) or more Software as a Service (SaaS) application integrations with SSO from the Azure Active Directory Marketplace.
o Automatic user provisioning for pre-integrated SaaS applications as listed in the App integration tutorial list, limited to outbound provisioning only.
o Customized logon screen, including logo, text, and images.
o Self-Service and Dynamic Groups (Groups).
o Azure Active Directory Application Proxy.
o Azure AD Connect Health.
o Identity Protection.
o Privileged Identity Management.
- Proven ability to execute through influencing others
- Prove ability to manage large scale strategic operations spanning time zones and countries
- Experience with non-Microsoft identity solutions is a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.