|Location:||Boston, Massachusetts, Hartford, Connecticut, New York, New York, United States, Woodbridge Township, New Jersey|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The US Marketing and Operations team is looking for you to join our Account Based Marketing Practice to deliver delightful and impactful customer experiences for the Financial Services Industry. The Account Based Marketing Team’s charter is to develop and execute the go-to-market strategy for our top strategic accounts to enable customer business outcomes that generate revenue and advocacy. In this senior role you will:
- Impact some of Microsoft’s largest customers that are critical to long-term growth
- Be part of the world class US Central Marketing Organization that is focused on driving deep customer and field engagement
- Grow in your career by working across functions including product marketing, demand generation, field marketing, sales, services and more.
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for building customer insight driven marketing strategies and campaigns for a set of strategic Accounts in Financial Services vertical. Key responsibilities include:
- Translate customer business imperatives and Microsoft sales objectives (both opportunity-based and relationship-based) into personalized customer engagement plans
- Ideate and execute 1:1 multi-touch customer journeys that include executive engagement, thought leadership, direct mail, events, digital experiences, etc. to create new customer relationships and develop opportunities with sales.
- Leverage global demand generation programs and marketing assets to create custom content to drive account-specific, “always-on” marketing engagement
- Partner with sales leadership and account teams to align on priorities and area of opportunity within strategic accounts through account planning sessions.
- Lead on-going account check-ins with account executives to ensure account goals, key contacts and account plans remain on track, and discuss upcoming account requirements and modifications.
- Provide ongoing data and insights on strategic accounts and contacts within these accounts.
- Own reporting and analysis on account-based marketing programs, ensuring programs perform against goals and are continually optimized.
Key Success Metrics:
- Relationships: C-Suite and VP contact and engagement growth
- Revenue: Account revenue and product usage growth, ABM influence on pipeline creation and won deals
- Reputation: Customer PR, evidence and references; Customer satisfaction
- Ability to leverage data and insights in the development of and to continually optimize marketing plans
- Strong executive presence and ability to collaborate with and influence senior leaders, sales teams and customers
- Excellent communicator and coalition builder; knows how to build organizational support and credibility across multiple functions within the company.
- Demand creation, both sales-led and marketing-led.
- Self-starter with a strong predisposition for action and solving problems
- Strong presenter, both in person and virtually.
- 3+ years of multi-channel B2B marketing experience in enterprise accounts, ideally in account-based marketing or a key accounts model.
- Industry experience in financial services—commercial banking, capital markets and insurance
- Ability to gather data/insights from multiple internal and external sources to understand impact across accounts and opportunities.
- Integrated demand-generation marketing experience, ideally in high-touch account-based marketing targeting senior decision makers
- Working knowledge of the marketing technology landscape of B2B and account-targeted platforms and tools.
- Aptitude and passion for both strategy formulation and program execution.
- Previous sales or consulting experience a plus.
- MBA a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.