|Job Type:||Full Time|
With Azure Sentinel, Microsoft is redefining SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) for the cloud era. It leverages cutting-edge cloud technology, big data, machine learning and AI to empower Security Operations Centers to defend against increasingly sophisticated and rapidly evolving cyberthreats.
Azure Sentinel was selected as one of the 10 new hottest cybersecurity tools by CRn, capturing the market’s attention for allowing businesses to better assess, prioritize, detect, and respond to threats by automating repeatable processes and ensuring security teams are dealing with the most important alerts.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for experienced and passionate software engineers to join us in our journey and help grow the team. This position is a unique opportunity to be part of a world class team, building one of the most exciting security products in the cyber security space from the ground up.
Are you passionate about building a high scale security cloud service?
Do you have a proven track record of being able to deliver highly ambitious products?
Do you want to be part of a highly effective and agile team?
Do you love finding creative ways to leverage new technologies?
If you answered “yes” to these questions – you should join our team!
- As a member of our team you will be responsible for the creation and evolution of multiple customer scenarios, starting from their definition, design, full stack development and quality
- Work with product team in evolving a user scenario into a practical solution that addresses a customer need
- End to end architecture, design and engineering plan for the scenario
- Full stack development, including both frontend and backend components/services
- Testing and monitoring throughout the release phases
- Accountability for customer satisfaction and actual business results
- 3+ years of software engineer experience in a product group
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong experience in any Object-Oriented programming language: C#/Java/C++/Python.
- Ability and passion for designing and building large scale distributed systems.
- Good cross team, cross geolocation collaboration skills.
- Prior experience in developing and operating cloud services is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of security technologies is highly desirable but not required.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.