|Location:||Redmond, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our mission at Microsoft is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our partner ecosystem is at the forefront of bringing this powerful mission and it is the Global Partner Solutions (GPS) organization that will drive the transformation of this ecosystem to accelerate cloud growth for all partners and Microsoft. The ISV (software ecosystem) team embodies a culture of growth and collaboration, making it a place where teams are challenged, learn, excel, and can do their best work.
The ISV Partner Dev Manager (PDM) role in the Global Partner Solutions (GPS) organization is key to Microsoft’s software partner management strategy. The PDM is a business development role that is accountable for driving the account development and management of assigned partners and provides business leadership as a strategic partner advisor.This role will be part of a world-class team that will shape the direction of the global software partnership for one of our most strategic Enterprise AI partners.
- Drive business growth measured by revenue (usage & consumption), customer acquisition, and geographic expansion
- Secure and coordinate resources and programs to enable partner to ensure partner growth.
- Evangelize ISV partner solutions with the Microsoft sales teams, clearly articulating the partner’s value propositions to the Microsoft teams to foster proactive engagement with Channel Management and Field sellers
- Partner with Microsoft field roles to deliver Microsoft wins and revenue consumption
- Integrate partner sellers with Microsoft field resources across the segments to jointly account plan and close new business together
- Measure and manage partner success against metrics to maximize win-win results and strategic partner investments
- Demonstrate account management excellence through high-quality interactions with the partner, and through well-orchestrated interactions between partner executives and Microsoft executives.
- Review pipeline and drive opportunity velocity with our field and Partners
- Contribute to monthly Business Reviews that provides a consistent and predictable partnership governance
- Drive Quarterly Business Review and other governance to track progress against goals and commitments; Collaborate for revenue and scorecard impact through evangelizing partner value to Microsoft stakeholders & customers
- 5 years of partner development, channel development, sales, business development or alliance management experience in the technology industry
- Experience delivering joint solutions on the Cloud platforms with global partners or customers
- Familiarity with cloud computing and software application development practices
- Familiarity with Microsoft’s cloud offerings and competitive cloud platforms
- Familiarity with AI solutions ecosystem and ability to clearly understand and articulate AI technology and business value
- Experience and success engaging with and influencing executives at partner/customer organizations
- Experience as a strategic advisor and developing executive relationship management experience driving sales with partners in commercial businesses
- Strong influence and orchestrator skills helping align Microsoft and partner resources to drive solutions that support customer needs
- Inclusive and collaborative: experience leading virtual teams across functions and geographies
- Executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with large and small audiences
- Challenger mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.