|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Microsoft 365 FastTrack Centralized Program Management team is responsible for enabling the deployment of new productivity technology for our customers at massive scale. We lead the charge to ensure that we are deeply engaged with product group component teams developing the newest features, and we build a path to ensure that customers are deploying and using those features following Microsoft’s best practices. We work closely with some of our largest enterprise customers to help them through challenging deployment issues with Microsoft 365 workloads. We are always learning from these engagements, and we take that learning back to product groups to ensure that our products and features are continually improving.
Our team is looking for an experienced Program Manager with trainingand/or content development experience to manage key aspects of our Learning Program. This program is central to keeping our team of hundreds of Fastrack Engineers, Managers, Architects and Partners up to date on our processes and technical scope and providing both internally and customer facing content used in the FastTrack Onboarding process. This content and trainingisconstantly evolving, spanning multiple technologies and covering both technical and soft skills.
You may also PM various initiatives throughout the year that are not tied directly to Learning but are important to the FastTrack program. A willingness to take on new, short term challenges, and learn other areas of the business is critical to success.
You will have unprecedented opportunity to gain broad product experience, enable hundreds of individuals in customer facing roles, and build lasting connections with key leaders across FastTrack in the field and partner ecosystem.
- You will be a key subject matter expert in the areas of content creation and management, and training methodologies and course creation.
- Through a team of vendors, help manage the creation of various training and content types, including: Word, PowerPoint, Videos, and E-Learning.
- Create and drive Knowledge Assessment programs.
- Track and manage training and content requests coming through our Change Management system.
- Use data to identify new training and content opportunities.
- Continue evolving the program and improving user satisfaction and effectiveness
- Provide leadership across FastTrack in the areasofdocumentation and training, including driving ongoing cross-organizational meetings and other activities to ensure that all relevant teams are on the right track towards achieving ourLearninggoals.
- Represent the efforts ofLearningacross the organization on a regular basis at executive reviews, providing insight into what is and isn’t going well with our efforts to ensure theconsumers of content and training aresatisfied and growingtheir capabilities.
- 3+ years of experience in program management leading complex initiatives
- 1+ years of experience in training delivery and/or training program management, or
- 1+ years of experience in creating content and/or Content Management
- BA/BS or MS Degree
- Experience in program management, driving the creation and delivery of new technology, features, or technical content across a team of professionals.
- Demonstrated leadership, great interpersonal and communication skills, creativity, flexibility, and above all a passion for customers.
- Abilityto manage significant levels of ambiguity, both in your external interactions, as well as within a team that handles constant change.
- Ability to manage deliverables to a tight timeline.
- Ability to travel internationally for internal and external meetings & events.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.