|Job Type:||Full Time|
As part of Microsoft’s US Subsidiary, the Program Marketing Manager (PMM) - Industry will lead Marketing & Operations (M&O) engagement in Industry Go To Market (GTM) Planning and Execution. This includes aligned and efficient execution across teams for targeted industries and for Year 1 a focus on Healthcare specifically including the GTM for Microsoft’s Cloud for Healthcare.
Key role accountabilities include ensuring all M&O assets are effectively leveraged to drive business success. Including engagement plans for the local subsidiary complimenting worldwide (WW), landing sales execution, driving pipeline, and providing feedback from subsidiary executives and WW Global Industry teams.
This position has strong dotted-line management responsibilities across the US subsidiary and will require tight collaboration with the US Chief Digital Office (CDO) Leadership Team (LT), Industry Leaders in the Segments and the Worldwide Commercial Business (WCB) Enterprise Leadership Team. This position will report into the office of the Marketing and Operations (M&O) CVP.
- Act as the US subject matter expert across for Healthcare GTMs and drive strong business results.
- Drive US industry strategy and alignment across WW teams, sales, marketing, and other key stakeholders.
- Uncover and solve roadblocks for landing Industry in the Field.
- Define proper role accountabilities in the field to land industry.
- Participate in monthly feedback sessions WW:Report on Business Impact.
- Provide Field Insights.
- Alert on Roadblocks/ Help Needed request.
- Develop and adjust annual plan by Priority Industry by defining our market opportunity, competitive landscape, Microsoft differentiators, communities, and GTM strategy.
- Accelerate US Industry growth across all 3 clouds + devices (One Microsoft) with a focus on “must win logos”/focus accounts.
- Develop and/or localize the Industry Messaging, solution offerings, and customer experiences in alignment with WW Industry, WW Enterprise Commercial, and US sales and marketing.
- Provide insight and feedback from US customers and partners to the WW industry teams to help learning and improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation.
- Partner with our Chief Digital Office (CDO), Microsoft Consulting and One Commercial Partner (OCP) to define “quick start” offerings to enable field execution against industry scenarios.
- Lead the cross-group collaboration and monthly business review content; articulate progress against success metrics, lead corrective actions and drive accountability across operating models GTM.
Demonstrated strength/excellence in:
- 10+ years within sales, sales enablement, sales excellence, marketing or professional services experience is required.
- Power BI and Excel analysis is required.
- Experience in Tech/tech services is required.
- Collaboration and team building across all levels of leadership.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal, relationship-building skills.
- Analytic thinking with attention to detail.
- Organizational agility and leadership; executive presence.
- Drive for results in the face of obstacles.
- Working and collaborating with and across large and complex organizations internally with people across M&O and non-M&O teams in the US Sub and WW.
- Ability to create a vision and land it across the organization and drive execution through others.
- Ability to think strategically, convey vision and align stakeholders leading to strong execution and delivering results.
- Skilled at balancing multiple factors to influence leaders about what changes are appropriate for the business.
- Ability to connect pragmatic operational issues with the strategic “big picture”.
- Education, knowledge and experience in broad-based business management.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.