|Job Type:||Full Time|
Would you like to join Microsoft Teams for Education? Help us build amazing experiences for teachers and students around the world!
These new experiences will enable simple, fast and safe remote learning environment for students using the capabilities of Microsoft Teams. You will build, experiment, learn, improve and do it again as part of a tightly knit team of engineers.
We are using modern web technologies such as Typescript, React, GraphQL for front-end development. Our backend uses micro-service architecture for providing scalable and robust functionality.
We are looking for a versatile full-stack engineer deeply passionate about developing large scale web services and modern web applications. An engineer with customer empathy, passion to get things done and deliver end-to-end user facing scenarios through all layers.
- Design, implementation, and testing of both client-side and server-side code
- Collaborating with partner teams to deliver end-to-end systems and experiences
- Prototype and iterate on designs, collaborating with other feature teams
- Building responsive web experiences that look great across multiple devices and browsers
- Investigating and prototyping new technologies and frameworks
- Writing and maintaining unit tests and automated integration tests
- Examples of data-driven successes using live site performance and telemetry data
- Passion for delivering high quality/delightful user experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.