|Location:||New York, New York|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Microsoft Casual Games Studio is a small but growing team that is focused on delivering the best casual games for Windows, iOS, and Android. We are looking for an experienced Sales and Programmatic Manager for the monetization team who will lead sales development and management for our advertising partners on the east coast and play a key role in driving advertising revenue for our portfolio of casual games on Windows 10, iOS, Android and the web.
You will be responsible revenue generation on the east coast through direct brand partnership and programmatic on our display, video, and native advertising offerings. As a member of the Microsoft Casual Games Team you will:
- Bring Microsoft Casual Games to agency, brand and programmatic buyers to drive new revenue opportunities and grow existing relationships.
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue quotas.
- Effectively manage client expectations and work with ad operations team to ensure successful campaign performance and client retention.
- Provide thoughtful feedback to internal marketing, product and engineering teams to drive product innovation.
- Aggressively pursue new prospects and sales opportunities. Be a hunter and a problem solver.
- Build relationships with key decision-makers across complex national corporations and agency partners.
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business revenue.
- Travel in the US and internationally required
- Based in NY, NY
- 10+ years of recent digital sales experience – ideally with programmatic experience
- A deep understanding of the digital space as it relates to display, video, and native advertising
- History of closing complex deals while exceeding $1MM monthly
- Advanced sales, communication, and presentation skills.
- Established relationships with top marketing decision-makers at leading brands and advertising agencies, selling digital advertising and content marketing.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate technical and business benefits to decision makers
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and comfortable working independently. This is an ideal opportunity for individuals who are looking to be at the forefront of online advertising and have a passion for advertising technology and solving complex business challenges
- BA/BS or equivalent required
- A passion for games, and experience with game publishers.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.