|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join us as we take Microsoft Teams, our fast-growing collaboration product to the next level. We are looking for a passionate product leader to define and deliver new ways to connect people, improve communication, and facilitate collaboration across a wide range of business applications and corporate cultures.
This position offers the opportunity to lead a group of program managers responsible for Microsoft Teams fundamentals, making it a best-in-class experience. As the GPM for Fundamentals, you will be responsible for establishing a vision, strategy, roadmap, and execution covering performance, resilience, compliance, livesite readiness, engineering efficiency, and overall scale of the product as we continue to grow month over month.
What’s it like to work on Microsoft Teams? Well, we thrive in a fast-moving environment that lets us quickly explore, iterate, and deliver value to our customers. We leverage frequent opportunities to engage directly with executives and customers to review our ideas and work. Our colleagues are among the best in the industry and share an intense passion for delivering an amazing product. We’re also a team that likes to have fun and continually learn, and we build that attitude into how we work together and what we create.
- Define vision, strategy, and product roadmaps for Teams Fundamentals
- Partner with the Microsoft Teams application teams to understand their business goals, user needs, collect requirements, and synthesize product plans to deliver maximum impact across all areas
- Deliver end-to-end product solutions, including competitive research, requirements definition, user experience, and delivery of capabilities
- Engage with customers to gather critical feedback and represent Microsoft and Office at key industry events, customer visits, and the executive briefing center
- Influence and manage critical dependencies with principal, partner, and VP-level counterparts on key partner teams
- Create a positive, inclusive, and collaborative team culture where your feature team can do its best work
- Attract, develop, coach, and support a team of PM leads and individual contributors
- 7 years of product management experience building apps or services
- 5 years of experience directly managing people
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.