|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft 365 continues to experience incredible growth as the company focuses on its productivity cloud strategy and enabling secure remote work for its customers. As part of Microsoft Engineering, The FastTrack team has a primary role driving this strategy and is looking for individuals that share in the passion to drive business value and customer success through the use of Microsoft 365 and related technologies.
The FastTrack team is looking for Modern Work Architects (MWAs) that specialize in helping enterprise customers deploy the Microsoft 365 suitealigned bythreeModernWorksolution areas: (1) Secure Remote Work to improveproductivity (2) Security and Compliance and (3) Modern Management. In partnership with the Microsoft field sales and services teams (SalesTechnicalUnit, AccountTeamUnit,Customer Success Organization, Services), this role helps customers transform their business and IT environments through adoption and usage of Microsoft 365.
The successful candidate willengageand develop deep relationshipswithselectMicrosoftenterprisecustomers to ensure they get the full value of theirMicrosoft 365investment. As a trustedtechnicaladvisor,theMWAwill provide technical deployment guidance and best practices, design their migration and upgrade plans, overcome hesitancy and delay,and gain commitment from the customer to move forward with those plans. They will then ensure FastTrack scale resources and Partners deliver that plan with the customer and resolve any escalations or delays.
TheMWAserves as the chief deployment coordinator, demonstrating both technical and project governancecapabilities. The MWAidentifiescustomerdeployment, revenue andtransformation opportunities through consistently evaluating the customer environment, engaging with customer business and technical leaders, coordinatingwith the customer account teams, and delivering briefings on relevant technical solutions and strategies.Leads solution architecture efforts to complex technical needs, managing dependencies to enable cohesive and connected customer scenarios.
Translate Modern Work technical vision, roadmap, key solutions and technical architectures into growth drivers.
This role requiresproven capability todefine strategies for customer acquisition, adoption & renewal. Direct interface with engineers, partners and customers to map product truth to differentiated customer value. Expertise onNon-Microsoft competitive technologiesas well asMicrosoft365 deployment and productsis preferred. Successful candidateswilldefinethe value proposition, positioning, messaging, investmentsand sales and partner enablement to support revenue and share growthand ability to influencecross-group collaborationwithin and outside Microsoft. This role also requires experience in dealing withSeniortechnical and business leadersexternally and within Microsoft.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the Microsoft 365 suiteat L200
- Experienceworkingwithcustomer insightsto assist withdrivingproduct improvements through collaboration withproduct engineering teams.
- Experiencewithleadingpeer teams and driving best practice sharing.
- Demonstrate experiencedriving delivery excellenceandensuring a high standard of Data Quality.
- Provenabilityinfluencing customer decision makingthrough delivery knowledge/value discussions.
- Abilityto act as a technical lead for peer architects in their area of expertise providing guidance on customer deliverables and architecture.
- Demonstrateexperience leadingeffective collaborationwithsalesand product teams todrivecustomeraccount growth.
- Demonstrate experience leadingMicrosoft 365 DeploymenteffortswithEnterpriselevelcustomers.
- Travel up to 50%.
- Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management
- Knowledge of how to work with Microsoft Field teams and Partners in landing the Microsoft 365 platform with customers
- 5+ years of professional experience as a senior technical resource with regular customer interactions
- Bachelor or advanced degree in engineering or computer science or equivalent work experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.